4 Days Best of Tokyo Tour Package 2017
Travel dates: Jun09 | Jul13 | Aug25 | Sep21
USD1,288/pax triple sharing
Tokyo Tour Package RATES in USD:
|CHILD 1/2 TWIN||1238|
|CHILD W/ BED||1238|
|CHILD W/O BED||988|
Odaiba Rainbow Bridge ,Imperial Palace, Tokyo Sky Tree, Solomachi, Fuji Airways ride (NEW!), Oshino Ninja Village (NEW!), Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Lake Kawaguchi & Oishi park (NEW!), Gotemba Premium Outlet, Sensoji Temple, Nakamise Shopping Street, Meiji Shrine, Aeon Mall for JL/NHonly
- DAI-ICHI HOTEL RYOGOKU (3*) or similar class
- Round trip International Airfare via JL/PR/NH
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (3B, 1L, 2D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Souvenir Item – 1 per pax Free Visa Processing Fee
- Value Added Service: Group photo per family
- WiFi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $ 45.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1,620.00
- TiptoDriver&Guide:JPY500.00 per person per day except free day(To be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
FLIGHT DETAILS NH
- 1 NH 820 MNL NRT 0945 1500
- 2 NH 819 NRT MNL 1730 2130 JL
- 1 JL 746 MNL NRT 0950 1500
- 2 JL 745 NRT MNL 1855 2300 PR
- 1 PR 428 MNL NRT 0700 1210
- 2 PR 421 HND MNL 1520 1940
ITINERARY Best of Tokyo Tour Package:
DAY 1: NARITA ARRIVAL (–/–/D)
- Upon arrival at Narita Airport, meet the tour guide and proceed to Tokyo. Drive by Odaiba Rainbow Bridge and visit Tokyo Sky Tree. Have free time shopping at Solomachi. After, pass by the Imperial Palace which is the primary residence of the Emperor of Japan.
- Move to local restaurant for your dinner. Transfer to hotel and check in.
DAY 2: TOKYO – MT. FUJI – GOTEMBA – TOKYO (B/L/D)
- After breakfast inside hotel,drive to Fujiarea. First stop will beFuji Airways where you will have a unique experience of taking a virtual flight right over the magical slopes of Mt.Fuji.This features the 4 wonderful seasons of Japan.
- Next proceed to Oshino Ninja Village, a ninja theme park where you will be able to appreciate a traditional garden in addition to an enjoyable and delicious Japanese lunch. Next move to Mt. Fuji 5th Station (If weather did not permit, visit Fujisan World Heritage Center). Next drive to Lake Kawaguchiko – Oishi Park and enjoy free time with this relaxing park. If the weather is clear you will have a mirror view of Mt. Fuji at Lake Kawaguchiko.
- Proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, one of Japan’s largest outlets with lots of branded items to buy. Dinner will be arranged at the local restaurant. Drive back to Tokyo and return tohotel.
DAY 3: TOKYO FREE DAY (B/–/–)
- After breakfast inside hotel have free time on your own. Or you may avail optional tour with us.
DAY 4: TOKYO CITY TOUR – NARITA/HANEDA DEPARTURE (B/–/–)
- After breakfast, check out to hotel. Proceed to Asakusa to visit Tokyo’s largest Buddhist Temple. Enjoy the sightseeing of Sensoji Temple and just next to it is the Nakamise Shopping Street where you can have free time shopping for various Japan Souvenirs.
- Next proceed to Meiji Shrine, a Shinto shrine dedicated to the spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shoken.
- if flight is via PR, drive to the airport for your flight back to Manila but if flight is via JL or NH, move to Aeon Mall Narita for your last minute shopping then proceed to the airport in time for your Manila fight. Lunch will be on your own arrangement.
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- Colored Picture with WHITEBACKGROUND,4.5cmx4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- MINIMUM 21 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHDNOBED rate,applicable for 6years old and below only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition