Affordable Japan Tour
Tokyo Osaka Kyoto Package Sakura Edition
Travel date: March 30, 2017
as low as USD2,559/pax twin sharing
Free Travel Insurance up to 60 y.o
Airfare included via JAL
In this tour you will have a comprehensive tour of Japan that will take you to the most significant and popular tourist attractions such as Osaka Castle, Umeda Sky Building, Kiyomizudera Temple, Mt. Fuji, Gotemba Shopping Outlet, Tokyo Tower and Meiji Shrine!!! One-Day Pass at Universal Studios and Tokyo Disneyland are included!!! Have a chance to see cosplayers at Harajuku District and shopping opportunities at Nakamise Arcade.
- Minimum of 30 pax to run this tour
- 25 pax: $ 2,788.00
- 20 pax: $ 2,918.00
- 15 pax: $ 3,048.00
Affordable Japan Tour ITINERARY:
DAY 01 MAR 30: MANILA – OSAKA (D)
Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Dinner at the local restaurant.
DAY 02 MAR 31: OSAKA (BLD)
After breakfast, you will meet your local guide at the lobby and will start the tour giving you a lot of information about the beautiful city of Osaka. Visit Umeda Sky Building and be amazed with their floating garden. Relive the rich history of Osaka and Toyotomi Hideyoshi by visiting Osaka Castle. In the afternoon, free time to shop in Dotonbori / Shinsaibashi Street, a popular shopping and entertainment district and is also known as a food destination like Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki . Dinner will be in a local restaurant.
DAY 03 APR 01: OSAKA (B)
Transfer to Universal Studios. The park is similar to the Universal Orlando Resort since it also contains selected attractions from Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood. Enjoy your day inside this theme park!
DAY 04 APR 02: OSAKA – NARA AND KYOTO – TOKYO (BLD)
In Nara visit Todaiji Temple, the world’s largest wooden building, which houses a colossal image of Buddha. After spending some time at Nara Park, where more than 1000 deer roam freely, continue to the incredible vermilion-hued Kasuga Shrine with its thousands of lanterns.
As a final visit, we will stop at Nara Nagomikan souvenir shop. Lunch and transfer to Kyoto, to visit Golden Pavillion (Kinkakuji Temple) a Zen temple in northern Kyoto whose top two floors are completely covered in gold leaf. Then take the bullet train from Kyoto Station to Tokyo Station and transfer to the htoel. Dinner at a local restaurant. (Luggage will be transferred directly to your hotel in Tokyo).
DAY 05 APR 03: TOKYO – MT. FUJI & GOTEMBA – TOKYO (BLD)
Enjoy the scenery of rural Japan during the drive to Mount Fuji (5th station if weather permits). You will have a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and grand mountains from an altitude of 8000 feet. Afternoon, proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, it is the flagship center, and one of the largest centers in Japan. Enjoy the discount of more than 200 stores such as Alexandre McQueen, Balenciaga, Burberry, Dior, Dunhill, Ermenegildo Zegna,Harrods, Kate Spade, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prada, Swarovski, Samsonite, Tod’s, The North Face, Valentino, Lacoste and more!!!
DAY 06 APR 04: TOKYO (BLD)
This tour takes us first to the Tokyo Tower, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the observation platform. Visit the Asakusa Kannon Temple and do some shopping at Nakamise Shopping Arcade. After lunch at a local restaurant, the group will have a photostop in Meiji Shrine. Afterwards you’ll have time to explore Harajuku, the center of Japan’s most extreme teenage cultures and fashion styles, but also offers shopping for adults and some historic sights. Dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 07 APR 05: TOKYO DISNEYLAND (B)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Transfer to Disneyland, a 115-acre theme park at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan. Meet Mickey and Minnie, Belle and Beast, Aladin and Princess Jasmine and other well-loved Disney characters! Enjoy the day!
DAY 08 APR 06: TOKYO – MANILA (B)
Free time until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila
**Breakfast cash refund of JPY1,000 per person**
- Round trip Economy Airfare via JAL
- Hotel Accommodations:
- Osaka – Hotel Monterey Osaka or similar Tokyo – Sunshine City Prince or similar Meals as per itinerary
- One-Day Pass at Osaka Universal Studios and Tokyo Disneyland with transfers
- Visit at Mt. Fuji 5th Station (if weather permits) Local English Speaking Guide
- Bullet train ride (2nd class) Private LDC Motorcoach services Pre departure Merienda briefing Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator Travel Kit
- Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below
- Phil. Travel Tax (PHP1620) Airfare taxes (TBA upon ticketing) Lunches and Dinners on Day 03 and 07
- Beverages during meals
- Visa fee (P1500) Japan subject to change
- Tips for Guide & Driver $7.00/ person/day (USD56.00)
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional If Self Employed
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- $300 booking deposit (NON refundable)
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure.
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for extension of ticket. (minimum of $200; subject to change) Single Supplement: USD450.00
- Insurance: PHP500 (61-69y.o.)