Australia 2– Cities Tour Package (MELBOURNE & SYDNEY)
APRIL3 0, 2012 and MAY 22, 2012
*FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE*
CHILD 1/2 TWIN
CHILD W/ BED
CHILD W/ NO BED
APR 3/MAY 22: MANILA – MELBOURNE
- Check in at airport. Fly to Melbourne.
APR 4/MAY 23: ARRIVAL– MELBOURNE – CITY TOUR
- Upon arrival at airport, meet the driver guide then proceed to MELBOURNE CITY TOUR featuring the THE FEDERATION SQUARE. Pass by ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDEN, FITZROY GARDEN, FLINDERS STREET STATION, ST PATRICK CATHEDRAL, MELBOURNE TOWN HALL, MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND, DOCKLANDS, SOUTHBANK AND ETIHAD STADIUM. Chinese Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Enjoy buffet dinner at Kitchen Workshop until 1900H only.
APR 5/MAY 24: FULL DAY BALLARAT TOUR
- After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Full Day BALLARAT TOUR – gracious city with its exquisite gardens ans noble statues. Visit SOVEREIGN HILL for the fully guided GOLD MINE TOUR, a living outdoor museum where you can venture underground. Explore on your own and watch a goldsmith melt 99% oure gold in the GOLD POUR SHOW. Try GOLD PANNING along the creek. Visit the GOLD MUSEUM and browse for candies and candle making. Enjoy your 2-course lunch at New York Bakery. In the evening, drop-off at Malay Chinese Dinner.
APR 6/ MAY 25: MELBOURNE – SYDNEY – CITY TOUR
- After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to domestic airport. Upon arrival at Sydney, proceed to KOALA PARK SANCTUARY. Have your BBQ Lunch inside the park then continue to enjoy fun activities such as feeding the Kangaroos, patting the koalas and more. Watch the KOALAS AND PENGUIN SHOW. Proceed to SYDNEY CITY TOUR which includes view of the SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE and HARBOUR BRIDGE, THE ROCKS, CIRCULAR QUAY, HYDE PARK, pass by ST. MARY CATHEDRAL then check in at hotel. In the evening, enjoy your MAJESTIC DINNER CRUISE along Harbour Bridge and Darling Harbour.
APR 7/ MAY 26: FULL DAY BLUE MOUNTAINS
- After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to full day BLUE MOUNTAINS TOUR then proceed to ECHO POINT. Enjoy viewing the THREE SISTERS ROCKS FORMATION – the Grand Canyon of Australia then continue to take the Cable Ride along the mountains. Transfer to 2-course Australian Lunch to be followed by WINERY TOUR and TASTING. Pass by SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK then have Garden Buffet Dinner.
APR 8/ MAY 27: SYDNEY – DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, check-out hotel then transfer to airport for departure flight.
*Driver Guide Service is limited to pick-up and drop-off only. Pax will be on their own upon drop-off. Make sure to arrive on time.
- Federation Square – Royal Botanical Garden
- Fitzroy Garden – Flinders Street Station – St. Patrick Cathedral
- Melbourne Town Hall – Melbourne Cricket Ground – Docklands
- Southbank – Etihad Stadium – Ballarat Tour – Gold Mine Tour
- Gold Pour Show – Gold Panning – Gold Museum
- Koala Park Sanctuary – Koalas and Penguin Show
- Sydney Opera House – Harbour Bridge – The Rocks – Circular
- Quay – Hyde Park – St. Mary Cathedral – Blue Mountain Tour
- Echo Point – Three Sisters Rock Formation – Sydney Olympic Park
- Melbourne: Citigate Hotel (4*) or similar class (2N)
- Sydney: Mercure Hotel (4*) or similar class (2N)
- Roundtrip International Airfare
- Domestic Airfare (Mel-Syd)
- Roundtrip Transfer as per itinerary
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Meals stated in the itinerary
- All Sightseeing Tours will be A/C Coach
- English Speaking Driver Guide Only
- FOREIGN TAX USD 447 (subject to change)
- PH TAX PHP 1620.00
- TERMINAL FEE PHP 550.00
- TIP to DRIVER GUIDE AUD5/PAX/DAY (mandatory)
- VISA PROCESSING FEE PHP 6,900.00
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Original Passport (should be 6 months valid)
- 2 pcs. Colored picture (white background, passport size)
- VISA Application Form (duly accomplished and signed)
- Latest Income Tax Return & Bank Certificate
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- MNL – SIN – MEL – SYD – SIN – MNL
- MNL – MEL – SYD – MNL
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD200
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure
- Minimum 15 ADULTS
- FREE Travel Insurance is for 7-60 years old only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can be changed due to foreign exchange rate