Christmas in Tokyo Japan Tour
Travel Date: December 23, 2016
USD2098/pax twin sharing
Free Travel Insurance up to 60 y.o
In this tour you will have a comprehensive tour of capital of Japan that will take you to the most significant and popular tourist attractions such as Tokyo Skytree, Imperial Palace and experience the traditional way of making their most famous green tea. One-Day Pass at Tokyo Disneyland is also included!!! And shopping opportunities at Ginza, Odaiba and Gotemba outlet.
Minimum of 30 pax to run this tour
- 25 pax: $ 2,118.00
- 20 pax: $ 2,178.00
- 15 pax: $ 2,258.00
- PR 422X 23DEC MNLHND 0845 1355
- PR 421M 28DEC HNDMNL 1520 1855
- Prince Hotel or Sunshine City Prince or similar
- Round trip Economy Airfare via PR
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Shinagawa Prince Hotel or Sunshine City Prince or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- One-Day Pass at Tokyo Disneyland Visit at Mt. Fuji 5th Station (if the weather permits)
- English Speacking Guide
- Private LDC Motorcoach Services Pre departure merienda briefing Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit Personalized Luggage tags
- Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below
- Phil. Travel Tax (PHP1620) Airfare taxes (TBA)
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 03 and 05
- Beverages during meals
- Visa fee (P1500) Japan subject to change
- Tips for Guide & Driver $7.00/ person/day (USD46.00)
DEC 23: MANILA – TOKYO (D)
Upon arrival, the group will be welcomed by the local English speaking guide. If time permits, you will have a chance to shop and walk around Ginza district. It is Tokyo’s most famous upmarket shopping, dining and entertainment district, featuring numerous department stores, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and cafes.Dinner at the local restaurant.
DEC 24: TOKYO (BLD)
After breakfast, you will meet your local guide at the lobby and will start the tour giving you a lot of information about the beautiful city of Tokyo. Enjoy the panoramic view of Tokyo from the famous landmark in the city, the Tokyo Skytree. It is the tallest building in Japan and the second tallest structure in the world at the time of its completion. Visit Imperial Palace, the residence of Japan’s Imperial Family. It is located on the former site of Edo Castle, a large park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls in the center of Tokyo. In the afternoon, enjoy a Tea Ceremony and find yourself a unique space far away from the noise of the metropolitan area. Experience the ultimate hospitality and learn Japanese tea ceremony. If time permits, the group will dropby in Odaiba, one of the most famous shopping place in Tokyo.
DEC 25: TOKYO DISNEYLAND (B)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Transfer to Disneyland, a 115-acre theme park at the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan. Meet Mickey and Minnie, Belle and Beast, Aladin and Princess Jasmine and other well-loved Disney characters! Enjoy the day!
DEC 26: TOKYO – MT. FUJI & GOTEMBA – TOKYO (BLD)
Enjoy the scenery of rural Japan during the drive to Mount Fuji (5th station if weather permits). You will have a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and grand mountains from an altitude 8000 feet. Afternoon, proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlet, it is the flagship center, and one of the largest centers in Japan. Enjoy the discount of more than 200 stores such as Alexandre McQueen, Balenciaga, Burberry, Dior, Dunhill, Ermenegildo Zegna, Harrods, Kate Spade, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prada, Swarovski, Samsonite, Tod’s, The North Face, Valentino, Lacoste and more!!!
DEC 27: TOKYO (B)
Free day. Explore the city at your own leisure.
DEC 28: TOKYO – MANILA (B)
Free time until transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
- $300 booking deposit (NON refundable)
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure.
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for extension of ticket. (minimum of $200;subject to change) Single Supplement: USD528.00
- Insurance: PHP500(61-69y.o.)