Dubai Sem Break PROMO 2014
USD1740 per person
Travel Date: October 27 -November 2, 2014
Minimum of 25 paying passengers
- Visa Processing (Electronic Visa)
- Round trip ticket on economy via TG
- 05 night accommodation on half twin sharing room using 3* Arabian Park Hotel
- Meals as indicated (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
- Half day Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Burj Khalifa Tour (includes ticket)
- Atlantis with Lost Chamber
- Lunch at Kaleidoscope
- Dinner at Burj Al Arab (Junsui Restaurant)
- Full day Abu Dhabi Tour with Ferrari World Theme Park (includes ticket)
- Lunch at Emirates Palace Hotel
- All sight visit will be with AC coach
- Services of an English speaking guide
- All tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Terminal Fee
- Phil. Travel Tax: Php1620.00pp
- Airline taxes: USD 380.00 pp (STC)
- Visa Print & Courier
- Tips for the guide: $10.00 pp/day
- Other Meals not specified
- Beverage during meals
- Personal expense
Day 01 / Oct. 27 (Mon): Departure Manila / Arrival Dubai
- Departure Ninoy Aquino International Airport, enjoy your flight onboard and entertainment. Arrival Dubai, meet and transfer to hotel for overnight
- TG 621 MANILA / BANGKOK 1310h – 1525h
- TG 517 BANGKOK / DUBAI 1620h – 2030h
Day 02 / Oct. 28 (Tue): Dubai City Tour / Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner (BLD)
- Buffet breakfast inside hotel; have a half day Dubai City Tour. Drive through the scenic route of Dubai for photo stops at Burj Al Arab (world famous 7-star hotel), Jumeirah Mosque (the only Mosque allowing non-Muslims to enter), and the Sheikhs Palace (a stunning palace with peacocks welcoming you). Next visit the Dubai Museum and experience an Abra (water taxi) creek crossing towards Spice Market and a visit Gold Souk. Lunch at local restaurant. Late in the afternoon pick up from your hotel for a Desert Safari Tour which includes Dune Bashing and then watch Belly Dancers perform around the campfire by starlight, enjoy Arabic BBQ Dinner. Transfer back to hotel for overnight.
Day 03 / Oct. 29 (Wed): Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall (BD)
- After Buffet Breakfast inside hotel, we will start our tour visiting At the Top on level 124th in Burj Khalifa and enjoy the breathtaking 360Degree view of Dubai and the sunset view. Lunch will be pax own arrangement and then drive to Dubai Mall the world’s largest Mall and spend some time for shopping. Dinner at local restaurant, afterwards enjoy Dubai Musical Fountain, the largest musical fountain in the world, which is shown every hour. Transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 04 / Oct. 30 (Thur): Abu Dhabi City Tour / Ferrari World Theme Park (BLD)
- After Breakfast at the hotel; proceed to a full day tour of Abu Dhabi. Drive to Union Square for a photo stop, followed a visit to Cultural Foundation (established in 1981). A short ten minutes walk leads to Qasr Al Hosn (meaning ‘White Fort’-The oldest stone building in the city), where you will visit Al Hosn Palace (built in the late 19th century). Thereafter enjoy a panoramic drive to the Al Bateen District (the oldest occupied area of the UAE capital city, which is to be redeveloped at a cost of US $435 million to include a signature waterfront destination with a luxury five-star hotel complex). Lunch at Emirates Palace Hotel. Then visit Ferrarı World. (Entrance Ticket included) is the world’s first Ferrari theme park and a mandatory destination for Ferrari aficionados and families from UAE, the GCC, and around the world. Visitors will enter a stunning world where the Ferrari passion, excellence, performance and technical innovation come vibrantly to life. The park features more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all ages and interests, in addition to a wide variety of Italian delicacies and unique shopping experiences. Dinner in Local restaurant then transfer to Dubai for Hotel check in and overnight.
Day 05 / Oct. 31 (Fri): Atlantis Tour (Lost Chamber) / Shopping Tour (BLD)
- Buffet breakfast inside the hotel. Proceed for Atlantis Tour to visit Lost Chamber. Atlantis is the majestic focal point of Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island that has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity. Lunch at Kaleidoscope Restaurant afterwards pproceed for a half day shopping tour in major malls in UAE for a shopping experience City Center Mall and at Mall of Emirates. Proceed for a transfer to Junsui Restaurant at Burj Al Arab Hotel and then transfer back to hotel for overnight
Day 06 / Nov. 01 (Sat): Free day / Departure Dubai (B)
- TG 518 DUBAI / BANGKOK 2130h – 0655h of Nov. 02
- Breakfast at hotel, rest of the day is free for leisure on your own or take an optional tour before departure transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Day 07 / Nov. 02 (Sun): Arrival Manila
- TG 620 BANGKOK / MANILA 0745h – 1155h
- Home Sweet Home!!
ITINERARY AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Rate above is for Twin Sharing Only
- Single Supplement: USD 380.00
- Non-refundable deposit of $400.00pp upon booking
- Fully cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellations made three weeks before departure
- Minimum of 25 adult full paying passengers to run the program
- Dully filled up Visa Application form
- Scanned clear passport size photo
- Scanned Original Passport
Visa Approval is subject to the discretion of Dubai Ministry
- An applicant should hold a valid passport for at least 6 months upon visa’s application.
- Processing of visa is 1-3 working days.
- Courier is maximum of 3 days.