8 Days Dubai Tour Christmas Special
Departure date: December 23 – 29, 2015
- Round trip International Airfare on Economy Class
- 05 Nights Accommodation with breakfast
- Return Dubai Airport Transfers (Terminal 1,2,3 only maximum 1 and half hrs waiting time)
- Half Day Dubai City Tour SIC
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance SIC
- Burj Khalifa Visit and Lost Chamber Visit
- Abu Dhabi Tour with Ferrari Park Visit
- Full day Shopping Tour
- 1 Lunch at Kaleidoscope
- 2 Lunch and Dinner in a Local Restaurant
- Airline Taxes
- Personal expenses of the passengers
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks and Alcoholic Beverage in all meals
- Tips to Guide and Driver USD 10.00 / day per person
- Visa processing Fee not included
- Dubai Visa Electronic Copy (NON REFUNDABLE) USD 106.00 per visa
- Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee
ITINERARY for Dubai Tour Christmas Special:
DEC.23 / DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DUBAI
Evening Arrival Dubai International Airport. Meet, and assist. Transfer to for check in then overnight.
DEC.24 / DAY 2 – HALF DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR / DESSERT SAFARI (B,L,D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Set out for the Half Day Dubai City Tour. Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour begins with a photo stop at the iconic Burj Al Arab (world famous 7-star hotel), Jumeirah Mosque (the only Mosque allowing non-Muslims to enter), Burj Dubai (under construction to be the world’s tallest building), and the Sheikhs Palace (a stunning palace with peacocks welcoming you) and after the drive continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the Museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. After Museum we proceed to Spice souk and to the most famous landmark of Dubai – the Gold souk. Proceed to local restaurant for lunch. 15:00hrs Pick up from the hotel lobby for Desert Safari This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and visit the camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite, where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Drop back @ 21:00hrs. Overnight at Hotel
DEC.25 / DAY 3: BURJ KHALIFA / / ATLANTIS TOUR (B, L)
After breakfast, we will start our tour visiting At the Top on level 124th in Burj Khalifa and enjoy the breathtaking 360Degree view of Dubai.
Lunch at Kaleidoscope Restaurant. Proceed for Atlantis Tour to visit Lost Chamber. Atlantis is the majestic focal point of Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island that has captured the world’s imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity. Return to Hotel for overnight.
DEC. 26 / DAY 4: ABU DHABI TOUR / FERRARI WORLD TOUR (B, L, D)
After Breakfast at the hotel; proceed to a full day tour of Abu Dhabi. Drive to Union Square for a photo stop, followed a visit to Cultural Foundation (established in 1981). A short ten minutes walk leads to Qasr Al Hosn (meaning ‘White Fort’-The oldest stone building in the city), where you will visit Al Hosn Palace (built in the late 19th century). Thereafter enjoy a panoramic drive to the Al Bateen District (the oldest occupied area of the UAE capital city, which is to be redeveloped at a cost of US $435 million to include a signature waterfront destination with a luxury five-star hotel complex). Lunch at local restaurant. Visit Ferrarı World. (Entrance Ticket included) is the world’s first Ferrari theme park and a mandatory destination for Ferrari aficionados and families from UAE, the GCC, and around the world. Visitors will enter a stunning world where the Ferrari passion, excellence, performance and technical innovation come vibrantly to life. The park features more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all ages and interests, in addition to a wide variety of Italian delicacies and unique shopping experiences. Dinner in Local restaurant then return to hotel for overnight.
DEC.27 / DAY 5: MALL OF EMIRATES / MUSICAL FOUNTAIN (B, D)
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for a full day shopping tour in major malls in UAE for a shopping experience Mall of Emirates and last stop will be Dubai Mall of Emirates. In the evening enjoy Dubai Musical Fountain, the largest musical fountain in the world, which is shown every 30 minutes. Dinner at local restaurant then transfer to your hotel for overnight.
DEC.28 / DAY 6: DEPARTURE (B)
Early breakfast at Hotel then check out. Then departure transfer from hotel to Dubai International airport to board your departure flight
DEC.29 / DAY 7: ARRIVAL MANILA
Home Sweet Home!
ITINERARY AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Non Refundable / Non Transferable deposit of USD 500.00 pp upon booking
- Full Cancellation will be applied to any cancellation made 3 weeks before departure.
- If the group fall below 15 passengers your travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour, otherwise a supplement may apply.
- Minimum 15 pax to run this tour
- Minimum 10 pax – USD 2,020.00 pp
- Dully filled up Visa Application form and Guarantee Letter
- Scanned clear passport size photo
- Scanned Original Passport
Visa Approval is subject to the discretion of Dubai Ministry