EASTERN EUROPE TOUR 2016
(Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Liechtenstein, Slovakia and Czech Republic)
17 days 8 countries
US$ 3,800 per person
departure: Sept 25, 2016
- TWIN / TRIPLE – U$3800
- SINGLE – U$4500
- CHILD (no bed) – U$3200
- Round trip AIRFARE
- First Class Hotel
- Daily American Breakfast
- Dinner (Local or Chinese)
- Luxury Private Coach
- Tour Guide
- TIPS FOR DRIVER / GUIDE
- 17 DAY TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Pre-departure briefing
- Visa Fees: Schengen: PHP6500.00
- Travel Tax + Airline Taxes
- Terminal Fee
- Drinks and Beverage
- Airport / Hotel Porterage
- Altstad, the St. Peters Church and the Fraumunster Church LUCERNE Mt. Titlis
- Vaduz Castle
- Old Town, Mirabelle Gardens and the House of Mozart
- Prague Castle, St. Georges Basilica, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, Golden Lane, Daliborka Tower, St. Charles Bridge, Church of Our Lady of the Victorious and the Astronomical Clock
- Frauenkirche, Semper Opera House, Royal Palace and the Procession of Dukes
- Ku’damm, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Tier-gardten, Victory Column, Bellevue Palace, Congress Hall, Kanzleramt, Reichstag, Alexanderplatz, Unter Den Lin-den, Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Wall
- Palace of Culture, St. John Cathedral, Gardens of Lazienski Palace, Ghetto Memorial, Royal Route and the Old Town
- Jasna Gora Monastery
- Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Shrine of the Divine Mercy, Courtyard of the Jagiellonian University, Old Town and the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Castle Hill, Heroes Square, Fishermen’s Bastion, Parliament House, Mount Gellert Citadel and Matthias Coronation Church
- Presidential Palace and the Bratislava Castle,
- State Opera House, Museum of Natural History & Contemporary Arts, Belvedere Palace, Prater Amusement Park and the Schonbrunn Palace
ITINERARY for Eastern Europe Tour:
DAY 01 / SEP 25 MANILA / ZURICH
- Depart Manila on board a prestigious airline to Zurich, Switzerland. Enjoy in flight meals and entertainment.
DAY 02 / SEP 26 ZURICH – LUCERNE (D)
- Welcome to Zurich! After immigration clearance at the airport, proceed to the exit where our representative will meet and assist you. Proceed to city of Zurich for orientation tour Zurich to see the historic heart of Zurich, the Altstad, the St. Peters Church and the Fraumunster Church. Spend some free time shopping in Bahnhopstrasse, then proceed to Lucerne for hotel check in.
DAY 03 / SEP 27 LUCERNE – MT. TITLIS – LUCERNE (ABF,D)
- After breakfast, board your transfer on your way to the mountain resort of Mt. Titlis before spending time the rest of the day to shop for famous Swiss products like. Knives, chocolates, Bally shoes and perhaps, a Rolex or an Omega watch.
DAY 04 / SEP 28 LUCERNE – VADUZ (2 HOURS) VADUZ – SALZBURG (4 HOURS) (ABF,D)
- After breakfast, cross the border to Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, and see the Castle perched on a hilltop. then Continue to Salzburg, Austria. Dinner and overnight in Salzburg.
DAY 05 / SEP 29 SALZBURG – PRAGUE (5 HOURS) (ABF,D)
- After breakfast, visit the Mirabelle Gardens and the Old Town to see the House of Mozart. Then cross the Czech border to Prague, capital of the Czech Republic for dinner and overnight.
DAY 06 / SEP 30 PRAGUE (ABF,D)
- The walking tour of this beautiful city starts in the Prague Castle and see St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George Basilica, the Old Royal Palace, Golden Lane and to the Daliborka Tower. Then contin-ue your walk crossing the St. Charles Bridge and visit the Church of our Lady of Victorious to see the Sto. Nino De Praga. Afterwards, on to the Astronomical Clock in the Old Town where the tour ends. The rest of the day is free.
DAY 07 / OCT 01 PRAGUE – DRESDEN (2 HOURS) DRESDEN – BERLIN (2 HOURS) (ABF,D)
- After breakfast, travel to Germany to the city of Dresden and see Frauenkirche, Germany’s most important Protestant church before admiring the Procession of Dukes, a colossal mosaic on the castle wall. Next door we see the cathedral and the tiered façade of the Semper Opera House – the only theatre in Germany that bears the name of its architect. View the Royal Palace – a castle built some 700 years ago and reconstructed as a museum. Continue to Berlin for dinner and overnight.
DAY 09 / OCT 03 BERLIN (ABF,D)
- Sightseeing today includes Potsdam the capital city of the German federal state of Brandenburg. Later panoramic views of the Ku’damm, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Tiergardten, the Victory Column, Bellevue Palace, Congress Hall, Kanzleramt, Reichstag, Alexanderplatz, Unter Den Linden and stop for photos in the Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and the remains of the famous Berlin Wall. The rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 09 / OCT 03 BERLIN – WARSAW (7 HOURS) (ABF,D)
- Cross the Polish border to the capital, Warsaw. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day is free.
DAY 10 / OCT 04 WARSAW – CZESTOCHOWA (3 HOURS) (ABF,D)
- Morning drive around the city to see many historical monuments such as the Palace of Culture,St. John Cathedral, a visit to the Gardens of Lazienski Palace and orientation of the Ghetto Memorial. Then walk the Royal Route to the Old Town. Then in the afternoon long distance drive to Czestochowa for check-in.
DAY 11 / OCT 05 CZESTOCHOWA – AUSCHWITZ (2 HOURS) AUSCHWITZ – CRACOW (1 HOUR) (ABF,D)
- After breakfast visit the Jasna Gora Monastery and see the Black Madonna, venerated as the “Queen of Poland”. Continue to Auschwitz to visit the Concentration Camp, a chilling reminder of the Holocaust. Then onto the historic Cracow.
DAY 12 / OCT 06 CRACOW (ABF,D)
- Full day sightseeing today starts with a drive to Lagiewniki to visit the Shrine of the Divine Mercy of Sister Faustina. Then continue to the city and walk along the famous Courtyard of the Jagiellonian University and the Old Town. Later, visit the famous Wieliczka Saltmines, The mine’s attractions include dozens of statues, three chapels and an entire cathedral that has been carved out of the rock salt by the miners. Return to the city in time for dinner.
DAY 13 / OCT 07 CRACOW – BUDAPEST (6 HOURS) (ABF,D)
- Travel over the Hungarian border on your way to the capital city of Budapest. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel.
DAY 14 / OCT 08 BUDAPEST – BRATISLAVA (2 HOURS) BRATISLAVA – VIENNA (1 HOUR) (ABF,D)
- Morning commence your sightseeing tour which features the Castle Hill, the Fisherman’s Bastion to enjoy a panoramic view of the city and the Parliament House, the 13th century Matthias Coronation Church, the Citadel of Mount Gellert and the Heroes Square. Afterwards, drive to Slovakia on your way to Bratislava for a walking tour of the Old Town and you will view from the coach the Presidential Palace, Bratislava Castle, then continue drive to Vienna for dinner and check in to your hotel.
DAY 15 / OCT 09 VIENNA (ABF,D)
- After breakfast, city tour of Vienna to include for panoramic sightseeing tour which includes State Opera House, Museum of Natural History & Contemporary Arts, Belvedere Palace, Prater Amusement Park with its giant Ferris Wheel, and a visit to the magnificent Schoenbrunn Palace. After dinner, check-in to your hotel.
DAY 16 / OCT 10 VIENNA / MANILA (ABF)
- Your memorable tour concludes today after breakfast with a transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 17 / OCT 11 MANILA
- Arrival in Manila. Home sweet home!
RATES AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Signed application for Schengen Visa with Photo (35mm x 45mm white background) + 1 extra photo
- Booking Certification
- Proof of Employment
- If Employed: Certification with leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- If Self Employed: Business Registration
- If Priest / Nuns / Missionaries: Certificate from Apostolic Nunciature and Guarantee Letter for French & Filipino Congregation
- If Student: School Certificate and docs of Parents
- Proof of Income (ITR, Bank Certification)
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement (within 3 Months)
- Passport valid for 6mos with photocopy of all relevant obtained visas
- Photocopy of Credit Cards
- If Married: Authenticated Marriage and Birth Certificate by NSO (if not traveling with spouse)
- If Single: Birth Certificate by NSO
- If Minors: Notarized affidavit from one or both parents if not travel with child
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days (with coverage of EUR30,000)
- Non Refundable / Non Transferable deposit of USD 500.00 pp upon booking
- Full payment upon confirmation
CONDITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC., its employees, sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY FORM ON ANY HEALTH PROBLEM/S THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE TRIP BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS/ES, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED BY THE PASSENGER TO ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. Payment of reservation fee/total tour cost shall constitute to all the provisions in the tour booking, payment and cancellation policies and conditions of responsibilities stated herein.
RATES, TOUR PROGRAMS and SCHEDULE are subject to change if conditions so demand. ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to postpone the departure if participants fall below the required number of persons (30 participants) or visas are not processed on time. Tour fare is based on group departure. Air ticket are based on group/discounted fares, hence, certain restrictions apply, i.e non-endorsable, non-rerouteable, with refund, if any, subject to cancellation and other charges.
Any action arising from this agreement shall be brought before the courts of Cebu City or Mandaue City, Cebu Philippines.