European Essentials – Europe Tour 2016
Italy, Austria, Leichtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium & France
Departure: July 21/ Aug 18/ Sept 22/ Oct 13
15 Days 8 Countries
TWIN / TRIPLE – U$3600
SINGLE – U$4300
CHILD (no bed) – U$2900
Europe Tour Highlights:
- The Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Venezia, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain
- The Upper and Lower Basilica
- The Leaning Tower and Pisa Cathedral
- The Byzantine St. Mark’s Cathedral, the Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace and Murano Glass Blowing Exhibition
- Golden Roof and the Swarovski Crystal Gallery
- Vaduz Castle
- Glacier 3000
- Cuckoo Clock House
- The Gothic Cathedral
- The Cheese and Clog Farm, the Windmill, Diamond Polishing House and Canal Cruise
- Grand Place, Mannekin Pis and the Atomium
- Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera House, Bateaux Mouche River Cruise and the Eiffel Tower
Itinerary for Europe Tour:
DAY 01 / JUL 21/ AUG 18/ SEP 22 / OCT 13 MANILA / ROME
- Depart Manila on board a prestigious airline for an overnight flight to Rome. Enjoy in flight meals and entertainment.
DAY 02 / JUL 22/ AUG 19/ SEP 23 / OCT 14 ROME (D)
- Welcome to Rome! Upon arrival, proceed to the exit where our representative will meet and assist you. Transfer to your hotel for check – in.
DAY 03 / JUL 23/ AUG 20/ SEP 24 / OCT 15 ROME (B,D)
- Drive to the city for a full day city sightseeing tour which includes a visit to the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. After-wards, continue the tour seeing the Colosseum, Roman Forum, the beautiful Piazza de Venezia, the Spanish Steps and the Fountain of Trevi. After dinner return to your hotel.
Day 04 / JUL 24/ AUG 21/ SEP 25 / OCT 16 ROME – ASSISI (Approx 3 hrs) ASSISI – PISA (B,D) (Approx 3 hrs)
- Ascend to Assisi, the beloved town of St. Francis, to visit the Upper and Lower Basilica and see the Tomb of St. Francis where you can offer some prayers. Drive to Pisa for a photo stop of the famous Leaning Tower and Pisa Cathedral. Transfer to your hotel in Montecatini Terme for dinner and check in.
DAY 05 / JUL 25/ AUG 22/ SEP 26 / OCT 17 PISA – VENICE (B,D) (Approx 4 hrs)
- Continue your drive to Venice. Upon arrival, take your boat to Venice Island. See San Marco Square and admire the Byzantine St. Mark’s Cathedral, the Clock Tower, the Bridge of Sighs and a panoramic view of the lavish Doge’s Palace. Afterwards see a Murano Glass blow-ing demonstration. Then re-board your coach for dinner and check in to your hotel for over-night.
DAY 06 / JUL 26/ AUG 23/ SEP 27/ OCT 18 VENICE – INNSBRUCK (Approx 4 hrs) – INNSBRUCK – FELDKIRCH (ABF,D) (Approx 2 hrs)
- Cross the Austrian border today to Innsbruck see the Golden Roof before your visit to the Swarovski Crystal Gallery for a chance to buy some crystal ornaments. Later, transfer to your hotel in Feldkirch for check in.
DAY 07 / JUL 27/ AUG 24/SEP 28 / OCT 19 FELDKIRCH – VADUZ – LUCERNE (Approx 2 hrs) LUCERNE – BERN (ABF,D) (Approx 1 hr 30min)
- Leave Austria and cross the border to Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, dominated by its Castle perched on a hilltop. Continue to Switzerland on your way to the lakeside town of Lucerne for shopping of Swiss products. like, knives, chocolates, Bally shoes and perhaps, a Rolex or an Omega watch. Drive to the capital of Bern and check in to Hotel.
DAY 08 / JUL 28/ AUG 25/SEP 29 / OCT 20 BERNE – GLACIER 3000 – BERNE (Approx 2hrs 30 mins) (ABF,D)
- Today we see the Swiss Countryside for an ex-cursion to the mountain resort of Glacier 3000 (weather permitting or will be substituted by an alternative mountain resort), an important centre for adventure sports, lies between Lake Geneva and Gstaad at an altitude of 3000 metres. We board at Col Du Pilon Station for a cable car ride for about 15 minutes that will bring us to the re-sort. With Snow all year round. Have some free time to enjoy snow activities that are available during the season. Drive back to Bern.
DAY 09 / JUL 29/ AUG 26/ SEP 30 / OCT 21 BERNE – TITISEE (Approx 3 hrs) TITISEE – RHINELAND (Approx 3 hrs) (B,D)
- Leave Switzerland, then cross the German bor-der to Titisee, renowned for its Cuckoo Clock industry. Afterwards, drive pass the Black Forest region on your way to your hotel for overnight.
DAY 10 / JUL 30/ AUG 27/ OCT 01 / OCT 22 RHINELAND – COLOGNE – AMSTERDAM (B,D)
- More of German countryside sceneries as you make your way to Cologne and visit the 13th – century Gothic Cathedral with its soaring twin – spires. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and the administration of the Archdiocese of Cologne. It is a renowned monument of German Catholicism and Gothic architecture. Then cross over the Dutch border to Amsterdam.Drive through the German countryside to Cologne and visit the 13th – century Gothic Cathedral with its soaring twin – spires before crossing over the Dutch border to Amsterdam.
DAY 11 / JUL 31/ AUG 28/ OCT 02 / OCT 23 AMSTERDAM & VOLENDAM (B,D)
- This morning, visit a Cheese and Clog Farm and learn how the Dutch people mastered the art of making cheese and clogs. Afterwards, take photos of a picturesque Windmill then drive to a Diamond Polishing House for a visit. Drive to the fishing village of Volendam for a short break. Return to Amsterdam for a cruise of the ancient canals of Holland’s Golden age aboard a glass – roofed launch and admire the gabled houses and humpback drawbridges. Afterwards, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then back to your hotel.
DAY 12 / AUG 1/ AUG 29/ OCT 03 / OCT 24 AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS – PARIS (B,D)
- Drive through the Belgian border to Brussels. Stop in Heysel district for photos of the famous Atomium, forming the shape of a unit cell of an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times, before heading to the beautiful Grand Place, surrounded by opulent guildhalls and two larger edifices, the city’s Town Hall, and also see the Mannekin Pis. Then cross the French border to the glitter-ing capital, Paris.
DAY 13 / AUG 2/ AUG 30/ OCT 04 / OCT 25 PARIS (B,D)
- After breakfast, drive to the city for a half day city tour of Paris as you see the sights of both banks of the River Seine: Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Concorde Square, Louvre Museum, Place Vendome, Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower plus a River Seine Bateaux Mouche Cruise. After a short free time for shopping, proceed to dinner then return to your hotel.
DAY 14/ AUG 3/ SEPT 1/ OCT 05 / OCT 26 PARIS / MANILA (B)
- Your memorable tour concludes today with a transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 15 / AUG 4/ SEPT 2/ OCT 06 / OCT 27 / MANILA
- Arrival in Manila. Home sweet home!
- Round trip AIRFARE
- First Class Hotel
- Daily American Breakfast
- Hotel or Chinese Restaurant Dinner
- Luxury Private Coach
- 15 DAYS TRAVEL INSURANCE
- TIPS FOR DRIVER / GUIDE
- Tour Guide
- Pre-departure briefing
- Visa Fees: Schengen: PHP 6500.00
- Travel Tax, Terminal Fee & Airline Taxes: USD135 (subject to change)
- Italy/France Tourist Tax: €2-6.00 / person / night
- Drinks and Beverage
- Airport / Hotel Porterage
SHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- 3 pcs passport size pictures (white background)
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement (within 3 Months)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Marriage Contract
- Affidavit of Consent (traveling w/o Spouse)
- Income Tax Return
- Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence
- US$ 500 upon booking (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Full payment upon confirmation
CONDITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC., its employees, sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY FORM ON ANY HEALTH PROBLEM/S THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE TRIP BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS/ES, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED BY THE PASSENGER TO ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. Payment of reservation fee/total tour cost shall constitute to all the provisions in the tour booking, payment and cancellation policies and conditions of responsibilities stated herein.
RATES, TOUR PROGRAMS and SCHEDULE are subject to change if conditions so demand. ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to postpone the departure if participants fall below the required number of persons (30 participants) or visas are not processed on time. Tour fare is based on group departure. Air ticket are based on group/discounted fares, hence, certain restrictions apply, i.e non-endorsable, non-rerouteable, with refund, if any, subject to cancellation and other charges.
Any action arising from this agreement shall be brought before the courts of Cebu City or Mandaue City, Cebu Philippines.