Best of Greece and Turkey Tour Package 2016
10 Days The Secret of Turkey and Greece
FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel dates: May 20 – $2,999 | Aug 19 – $2,999 | Sep 09 – $2,999 | Oct 13 – $2,999
GREECE: Alexandroupolis, Biblical Neopolis, Agora, Octagon, 2 Basilicas, St. Paul Prison’s, White Tower, church of St. Dimitrios, Meteora, Mt. Parnassus, Sactuary of Apollo Pythios, Doric temple, Treasury of the Athenians, Castalia Spring, Village of Arachova, Syntagma Square, House of Parliament, Memorial of the Unknown Soldier, Athens Academy, Olympic Stadium, National LibraryTemple of the Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, The Erechtheion, Parthenon, Museum of Acropolis, Corinth Canal,Temple of Apollo and Cenhreaes.
TURKEY: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome of Constantinople, St.Sophia Church, Topkapi Palace, Ruins City of Troy Wooden Trojan Horse and Museum, Ruins of Asklepion, Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary, Ancient World- Artemis Temple, Ancient City of Hierapolis, Ulucami Grand Mosque, Koza Han and 500 year Old Grand Bazaar
- ATHENS – TITANIA HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- KALAMBAKA – DIVANI METEORA (4*) or similar class
- KAVALA – LUCY HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- CANAKKALE – IRIS HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- KUSADASI – TATLISES HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- PAMUKKALE – LYCUS RIVER (4*) or similar class
- BURSA ALMIRA HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- ISTANBUL – GONEN HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via Emirates Airlines or Etihad Airways
- Border Crossing Greece to Turkey
- All Transfers as per Itinerary base on Private Service 9 Nights Hotel Accommodations at 4* Local Hotel Full Board Meals: 9B, 9L, 9D
- All Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary 1Bottle of Water per pax per day
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Wi-fi connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity, subject to network coverage)
- Foreign Tax: $110.00 (Subject to Change) PH Tax: Php1620.00
- Terminal Fee: Php 550.00 Visa Fee:
- Turkey: Php 3,300.00 per person
- Greece: Euro 60.00 per person (to be settled at the Embassy) Visa Processing Fee:
- Turkey: Php 500.00 per person Greece: Php 1,500.00 per person Tip to Drive & Guide:
- Turkey: $8.00 per pax per day
- Greece: EURO 8.00 per pax per day (to be settled at Greece) Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
TURKEY VISA – PHP 4,000 (Single Entry)
GREECE VISA – PHP 5,500 (Multiple Entry)
DAY 1: ARRIVAL – ATHENS SIGHTSEEING TOUR – GREECE (–/–/D)
Upon Arrival meet in the arrival’s hall at Athens airport, greet your English Speaking Guide and proceed to your Athens sightseeing tour. Visit Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament and the Tomb to the Unknown Soldier, guarded by the Evzones in their traditional costume. See the Athens Academy, the University and the National Library. Stop at the Pan Athenaic Olympic stadium, (where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896). See the archaeological site of the Temple of the Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon.
Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the new museum of Acropolis (Mondays closed). Completing the tour, transfer to a local restaurant for dinner (starters, salad, main course, dessert). After dinner transfer to the hotel and check in. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 2: HALF DAY CORINTH TOUR- ATHENS – GREECE (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel meet and greet your guide at the lobby, and proceed to your Half Day Corinth Tour. Drive west, along the coastal highway, the Apollo coast and stop to see the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean and the Ionian Seas. Continue to and visit Ancient Corinth. See the Bema, the Temple of Apollo, the remains of the Agora, and Pyrene Fountain. Visit Cenchreaes and see from where St. Paul departed on his journey. Lunch at a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). Return to Athens and transfer back to the hotel. In the evening, pick up by private coach and English speaking assistant for your Athens by Night Tour. Your evening will start with a drive around the city of Athens. Drop off at Plaka, the old Athens to wonder around the alleys before dinner in typical Greek tavern with folk music and dancers (Greek starters, salad, selection of main course, dessert). After dinner, transfer back and overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 3: ATHENS-KALAMBAKA (METEORA) – GREECE (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel meet your guide at at the Lobby and proceed to Meteora with its impressive scenery, visit age less monasteries, suspended between earth and sky. Inside, see priceless historical and religious treasures. Lunch at a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). Dinner and overnight in Kalambaka Hotel.
DAY 4: KALAMBAKA(METEORA) – THESSALONIKI – KAVALA – GREECE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive along the coast to Greece’s second city, Thessaloniki. On the way, visit the mountain town Veria. See the spot from where St. Paul preached the gospel. See the White Tower, (the symbol of the city), the Via Egnatia, the Church of St. Dimitrios, the Rotunda. Lunch at a local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). Depart to Kavala, Biblical Neapolis. Dinner and overnight in Kavala hotel.
DAY 5: KAVALA-PHILLIPI-CANAKKALE ARRIVAL – TURKEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel and check out. Drive to and visit Philippi. See the remains of the Agora, the Octagon, the remains of the 2 Basilicas and St. Paul’s prison the Roman aqueduct and St. Paul’s port. Lunch will be at Local restaurant (starters, salad, main course, dessert). After lunch, proceed to Ipsala Border meet your Tour Guide at Turkey side and transfer. Drive to the ancient city of Troy. You will visit this ancient city and the infamous wooden horse. After Troy overnight in Canakkale.
DAY 6: CANAKKALE-KUSADASI – TURKEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel. Feast your eyes on the beautiful Aegean Sea view with lush olive trees and some Greek and Turkish Islands. Drive to the ancient roman city of Pergamon, famous for the steepest theatre in Turkey, Trajan Temple, Atena Temple, Agora and Pergamon Palace. In addition, admire the ancient hospital, Asklepion from Pergamon. Visit Turkish Delight Outlet center. Overnight in Kusadasi
DAY 7: KUSADASI-PAMUKKALE – TURKEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, visit leather outlet center, set off for Selcuk and explore Ephesus, one of the world’s most outstanding archaeological sites. You will find awesome structures such as the Library of Celsius, Hadrian Temple, Marble Street and Agora. Ephesus is also one of the 7 Churches of Revelation and holds the House of Virgin Mary. Virgin Mary and St John were said to have lived in Ephesus and died there. After lunch, visit one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World – Artemis Temple. Next continue to Pamukkale and visit the ruins Ancient City of Hierapolis and explore Cotton Castle, a World Heritage site, made of fascinating white terraces and pools created by calcareous hot spring waters flowing down the mountain. Overnight in Pamukkale
DAY 8: PAMUKKALE- BURSA – TURKEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel. Welcome to the first Capital of Turkish people Bursa. Visit Ulucami (Grand Mosque) – the largest Mosque in Bursa with the most striking example of Ottoman Turkish art and impressive calligraphic wall decorations from 1399 AD. Next, Koza Han, which means the “silk cocoon market”. Koza Han was built in 1491 by sultan Beyazit II. It was both used as a caravanserai and a silk market because Bursa was the last stop on the great silk road from China. Since 1491, the han has remained the center of the silk industry and trade. Overnight in Bursa.
DAY 9: BURSA- ISTANBUL – TURKEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel transfer to isatanbul. Upon arrival, proceed to Istanbul city tour. Visit the Blue Mosque, also known as Mosque of Sultan Ahmet, which boasts a unique feature of 6 minarets. View its glorious interiors and distinctive blue tiles. Next, view the only remains of Hippodrome of Constantinople, which consists 3 monumental columns and a fountain. This is where chariot races took place in the past.
Then, visit St.Sophia Church, is a former Eastern Orthodox Church converted to a mosque and must see attraction because of its religious and architectural significance. Next. visit Topkapi Palace, once the seat of the Ottoman Empire. Presently, it is a museum palace with a wide collection of porcelain, antiques, holy relics and other treasures. Overnight to Istanbul.
DAY 10: ISTANBUL- DEPARTURE (B/L/–)
After breakfast inside the hotel and check out. Visit the 500-year-old Grand Bazaar, a maze of over 4,000 stalls and shops selling leather goods, jeweler, handicrafts, ceramics, Turkish coffee and other local products. You will have free time before you return back to your home. Transfer to the Airport for your flight back home, bringing back wonderful memories and superb souvenirs from your Turkish Vacation.
ITINERARY AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- VISA REQUIREMENTS
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT, 6 months valid prior to departure VISA application form(accomplished and signed)
- 2 pcs. 2×2 photos(white background) Original Bank Certificate, Latest ITR
- Employee: Original Employment Certificate with compensation and authorization for Leave of Absence
- Businessman: Business Permit and Registration, Company ITR Family: Proof of relationship (MC & BC) issued by NSO Insurance Coverage with min. coverage of Euro 30,000.00
- EK 335 MNL DXB 2355 0440
- EK 105 DXB ATH 1005 1405
- EK 106 IST DXB 1925 0100
- EK 332 DXB MNL 0300 1600
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only Non-refundable Deposit of USD200.0 per pax
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2weeks before departure date
- MIN 10ADT MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition Rates can be change due to foreign exchange rate
- Additional surcharge will be applied to any Rebookings, Reissuances, Extensions and other revisions regarding the tour. Penalties will apply for cancellation made after confirmation in addition to the forfeiture of the U$500.00 deposit.