7 Days Incredible India Tour 2014
January to March USD1,122/pax
January to March:
- January 25 t0 February 1, 2014
- February 22 to March 1, 2014
- March 22 to 29, 2014
- April 12 to 19, 2014
India Gate, Rastrapati Bhawan, Qutab Minar, The Parliament House, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mohabatey Taj Show, Fatehphur Sikri, Johri Bazaar, Amber Fort with Jeepney Ride, Maharajas City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Dilli Haat, Akshardam
- DELHI/2N : ITC Welcom Dwarka (5*) or similar class
- AGRA/2N : Jaypee Palace (5*) or similar class
- JAIPUR/2N: Radisson Blu (5*) or similar class
- TG: MNL-DEL-MNL via BANGKOK
- MH: MNL-DEL-MNL via KUALA LUMPUR
- SQ: MNL-DEL-MNL via SINGAPORE
- CX: MNL-DEL-MNL via HONGKONG
- Round trip Airfare via TG, MH, SQ, CX
- Accommodations at 5* Hotels Good Quality
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Full Board Meals (6B,6L,6D)
- Tours and admission fees as per itinerary
- 1 Bottle of Water per pax per day
- English Speaking Guide
- India Souvenir Item – 1 per pax
- Foreign Tax: $390 (subject to change)
- Philippine Travel Tax: Php1,620
- Visa Fee: Php2,600 (subject to change)
- Visa Processing Fee: Php1,000
- Tip for Guide & Driver: USD5/perso/day
- Terminal Fee: Php500
- Porterage Fee
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Itinerary for 7 Days Incredible India Tour:
DAY 01 DEPART — DELHI (NO MEALS)
- Met upon arrival at Delhi Intl Airport and transfer to your 1-lotel and rest overnight.
DAY 02 ARRIVE – DELHI – AGRA (BLD)
- After breakfast at hotel, check-out of rooms and proceed with the sightseeing tour of New Delhi. Drive past India Gate (memorial to the Indian army soldiers who died in the World War I) the Rastrapati Bhawan (formerly the viceroy’s residence) and the Parliament House and visit Qutab Minar. After lunch, depart for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra , check-in at your Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03 AGRA (BLD)
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of cify, visiting Taj Mahal, one of the 7-wonders of the world. Later visit a cottage industry to witness skilled craftsmen doing fine marble inlay work. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays) After lunch at hotel, proceed with tour of Agra Fort built during the great Mughal era. Agra Fort built in 1569 on the banks of the YamUna River. Evening : Witness Mohabaten Taj Show. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 04 AGRA – JAIPUR (BLD)
- After breakfast at Hotel depart by surface for Jaipur, en route visiting the world heritage monument of Fatehpur Sikri and with lunch break at Bharatpur. Upon arrival in Jaipur drop by John Bazaar. Later check-in at your Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05 JAIPUR (BLD)
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed with visit of Amer Fort situated atop the Amber hill with photo stop en route of the famous Hawa Mahal. After lunch at Hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it is now converted into a magnificent museum. Also visit Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century. Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles. Witness how silk carpets are handmade following visit to John Bazar. Meals and overnight at hotel.
DAYO6 JAIPUR — DELHI (BLD)
- After breakfast at hotel, depart by surface for Delhi. Upon arrival in Delhi lunch at local restaurant and thereafter check-in Hotel. Followed by shopping at Dilli Haat. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at Hotel.
DAYO7 DELHI DEPART (BLD)
- After breakfast visit Akshardham (Room till 1200 Hrs). The beautiful mandir built without steel, consists of 234 ornately carved pillars, 9 ornate domes, 20 quadrangle shikhars, spectacular Gajendra Pith (plinth of stone elephants) and 20,000 murtis and statues of India’s great sadhus, devotees, acharyas and divine personalities. The mandir is a fusion of pink stone and pure white marble, where pink stone symbolizes bhakti in eternal bloom and white marble that of absolute purity and eternal peace. Akshardham was created by HDH Pramukh Swami Maharaj in fulfillment to the wish of his guru, Brahmaswarup Yogui Maharaj, the fourth successor in the spiritual hierarchy of Bhagwan Swaminarayan. In only a short time span of five years Swaminarayan Akshard ham became a reality through the blessings of Pramukh Swami Maharaj, 300 million man hours of epic services rendered by 11,000 volunteers, sadhus and artisans and the immense sacrifice, austerities, prayers of hundreds of thousands of young and old devotees of BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha. Lunch/Dinner at local restaurant.
- Evening: In time transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination.
DAY 08 MANILA ARRIVAL
- Original passport (6 months valid prior to the departure date>
- 2 pcs. Colored picture (glossy, white background, 2×2)
- Visa application online
- Original copy of booking certificate
- Bank Certificate (original)
- Authorization Letter
- FOREIGN PASSPORT (RESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES> Photocopy of ACR/ICR/l-Card
- Minimum 10 ADULTS must travel
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD200
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can be changed due to foreign exchange rate