Treasures of Turkey Tour 2017
March 10 – 18 & April 9 – 17, 2017
Istanbul Canakkale Pamukkale Cappadocia Ephesus
USD2,248/pax twin sharing
March 10 – 18 & April 9 – 17, 2017
- Round trip International Airfare on Economy Class
- 7 Nights Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing room using local 4* Hotel
- Meals as indicated (B- Breakfast L-Lunch D-Dinner)
- Tours & Sightseeing with English Speaking Guide
- Transportation on air-conditioned coach
- Porterage at hotel (1 piece per person only)
- Pre-departure briefing
- Airline Taxes USD 180.00 including PH tax (STC)
- Mineral water & beverages during meals and during the tour
- Tips to guide and driver to be collected in Manila USD 80.00 pp
- VISA Fee – Php 4,000.00 per person
- Insurance & Any Personal expenses
- Other Meals not specified
- Others which are not mentioned in the Inclusions
DAY 1 – MANILA / ISTANBUL
Depart NAIA. Arrival at Istanbul Ataturk Airport, meet and assist then transfer to hotel for check-in. Rest of the day is free for pax own leisure to explore. Dinner and overnight at hotel
DAY 2 – ISTANBUL CANAKKALE (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will begin our scenic drive down to Gallipoli, historically famous for being the site of many battles during WW1. We will cross the second strategic waterway, the Dardanelles and land Asia and proceed to Troy, the legendary town in the “Iliad” of Homers and visit the ruins We will check-in our hotel in Canakkale for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3 – CANAKKALE / IZMIR / KUSADASI (B,L,D)
Depart for Kusadasi, en route we will have lunch in Bergama before visiting Pergamon to see the Acropolis, the Temples of Trajan, Dionysos, Zeus and Athena and the theater overlooking to the plain of Bergama with a picture break for one of the Seven Churches of Revelation in downtown Bergama. Then drive to Kusadası for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4 – KUSADASI / EPHESUS / PAMUKKALE (B,L,D)
Following breakfast, drive to Selcuk to visit the House of Virgin Mary on top of Mt Coressos. A mass in the house of Mary Mother can be arranged upon request from the group. Then your memorable visit to Ephesus will begin as well as viewing one of the Seven Churches of Revelation, the Temple of Artemis (One of the Seven Wonders of Antiquity). Continue on to Pamukkale (Cotton Castle). You will tour the Antique City of Hierapolis where Calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertines in the form of white terrace and basins.
DAY 5 – PAMUKKALE / KONYA / CAPPADOCIA (B,L,D)
Following an early breakfast we will drive through an interesting landscape where peasants make their living, to have lunch en route before arriving in Konya. Konya was the center of the Selcuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and his Whirling Dervishes. After visiting the Mevlana Museum we will continue to Cappadocia viewing the Sultanhani Caravanserai en route. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 6 – CAPPADOCIA (B,L,D)
Today we visit the incredible Underground City of Kaymakli where early Christians lived secretly in order to survive and keep their faith. Picture stops will be given at the Valley of the Birds and at the foot of the Uchisar Castle. Afterwards Then proceed to the Goreme Valley to visit the rock carved churches hollowed out of volcanic ash. Lunch will be at Avanos Village followed by the famous local pottery and carpet shows allowing ample time for shopping in the afternoon. Also time will be allocated for the local souvenir shopping before returning to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 7 – CAPPADOCIA / ANKARA / ISTANBUL (B,L,D)
Drive to the capital of Turkey, Ankara this morning. After lunch, visit the Ataturk Mausoleum – symbol of the new Ankara. The mausoleum is a notable example of modern Turkish architecture. The complex comprises a Path of Honor flanked by reclining Hittite lions, a Court of Honor, the Atatürk Mausoleum itself and a museum. Then continue to Istanbul for dinner and overnight.
DAY 8 – ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (B,L)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to “Old City” for full day tour including the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and unique with its six minarets built in the name of Sultan Ahmet I. Next we will have a look at the Hippodrome of Constantinople where horse and chariot races used to take place. Then visit the St. Sophia Museum which is one of the greatest religious and architectural marvels of all times. Finally the famous Topkapi Palace museum will be visited, which was built as the home of the Ottoman sultans the World Famous Imperial Chinese Porcelain sections will be visited then browse around the exciting Grand Bazaar, a maze of over 4000 tiny shops selling gold, jewelry, leather and fine carpets.
Transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for flight back to home.
DAY 9 – Arrival Manila
Home Sweet Home!
***END OF SERVICES***
ITINERARY AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Signed visa application with Photo (35mm x 45mm white background) + 1 extra photo
- Booking Certification
- Employment Certificate
- If Employed: Certification with leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- If Self Employed: Business Registration
- If Priest / Nuns / Missionaries: Certificate from Apostolic Nunciature & Guarantee Letter for French & Filipino Congregation
- (ITR, Bank Certification)
- Photocopy of Credit Cards
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
*For passengers holding valid USA, Ireland, UK, and Schengen Visa you may apply e-Visa thru this website: https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
Terms and Conditions:
- Non Refundable / Non Transferable deposit of USD 500.00 pp upon booking
- Full Cancellation will be applied to any cancellation made 3 weeks before departure.
- If the group fall below 10, your Travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour, otherwise a supplement may apply.
- Minimum 10 Adult passengers to run this tour
There is no refund for unused services