Jakarta Optional Tours
Valid from 15 March-31 October 2011
PACKAGE PRICE NET PER PESON
BASED ON TWIN / TRIPLE SHARE
(Minimum 2 persons traveling together)
|2-3 Paxs||4-6 Paxs||7-9 Paxs||10-15 Paxs||16-19 Paxs||20-Up|
|Half Day Jakarta Discovery||6 Hours||
National Museum well known with its collection of artifact, coins and old heritage of Indonesian ancestor National Monument are the Independence square of Indonesia Built since 1965. Sunda Kelapa is the centre of Portuguese and Dutch Colonial in XVI Century and also Fatahillah Museum.
|Half Day Fantasy Land Jakarta||6 Hours||
Fantasy world full of games, attraction and performances. Seaworld is full of manykinds of Indonesian Fishes.
|Half Day Miniature Art Culture||6 Hours||
Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park is the whole picture of Indonesia. Purna Bhakti Museum is full collection medals & prize to the former President.
|Full Day Amazing Jakarta||10 Hours||National Museum well known with its collection of artifact, coins and old heritage of Indonesian ancestor. National Monument is the Independence square of Indonesia Built since 1965. Fantasy world full of games, attraction and performances. Seaworld is full of many kinds of Indonesian Fishes. Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park is the whole picture of Indonesia. Purna Bhakti Museum is full collection medals & prize to the former President.||90||68||59||58||52||53|
|Highland Up Country (Puncak)||10 Hours||
Bogor Botanical Garden with its collection of plants and old trees, close to the President Palace. Safari Park which is full original wild and tame animals of Indonesia and other country. Gunung Mas Tea Plantation one of the most beautiful panorama of Gede Mountain.
|Full Day Bandung Tour||10 Hours||
Full day for Bandung to visit Perahu and Ciater Hot spring.
1. Tour program and transfers as per itinerary (by Full Air-Conditioned Coach)
2. English speaking guide during tour and transfer only
3. Toll and Parking Fees
4. Entrance Fees
6. VAT and Service charge
2. Airport return transfers (by Full Air-Conditioned Coach)
3. Personal Expenses (Telephone, Laundry, Mini Bar, Shopping, etc)
4. High and or Peak seasons supplement surcharge
5. Pre and Post arrangements
6. Optional tours and other arrangements
7. Meals as not mentioned on the itinerary
8. Airport taxes (International or Domestic)
10. Tipping Guide and Driver
1. Applicable only if payment made through TGEH and subject to change with or without prior notice
2. The package is non refundable for any inclusion items not used or taken
3. Not valid for Long Weekends, High Seasons and Public Holidays
4. Child Policy:
• Child with bed = 85% of Adult
• Child without bed = 65% of Adult
5. Additional Lunch or Dinner: USD 10.00 per person
6. Cancelation policy: To be advised
7. Terms and Conditions apply