Jordan and Israel Holy Land Tour
Travel dates: Aug 29 – Sept 7, 2016
USD2430/person twin/triple sharing
minimum 15 pax
- Amman – Arena hotel or similar (2 Nights)
- Bethlehem – Paradise Hotel or similar(3 Nights)
- Tiberias – Astoria Galilee or similar(2 Nights)
- EK 338 29AUG CEB-DXB 1750 – 0120 30AUG
- EK 901 30AUG DXB-AMM 0725 – 0930
- EK 904 06SEP AMM-DXB 1715 – 2115
- EK 338 07SEP DXB-CEB 0255 – 1620
Day 1 / AUG 29 DEPARTURE CEBU
- Depart from Mactan Cebu International Airport
Day 2 / AUG 30 ARRIVAL AMMAN (LD)
- Arrival Amman, meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport. Meet your Jordanian guide and board to your air-conditioned bus then to Madaba, the city of Mosaic. Lunch Included. Continue to visit Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died. Then, drive via the Desert Highway to the place where Jesus was baptized – Bethany Beyond or Baptism site. Transfer to your hotel for check in, dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 3 / AUG 31 AMMAN – PETRA – AMMAN (BLD)
After breakfast, Proceed to your full day tour to Petra, “a rose-red city half as old as time”, the place in the desert that is prepared by God for the Jewish people. Also experience horseback ride through the picturesque SIQ, and visit the Treasury, a rose colored monumental building artfully carved out of sheer rock. Continue to the hotel for dinner and overnight
Day 4 / SEPT 01 : AMMAN – BORDER CROSSING – JERICHO – QUMRAN – DEAD SEA – BETHLEHEM (BLD)
- After breakfast. Board your bus and transfer to the border to cross Israel. Meet your guide in Israel after immigration. Continue to Jericho, one of the oldest city in the world. Stop from a distance to view Mt. Of Temptation where Jesus was tempted by the evil. Continue to see the famous sycamore tree which is believed to be the same tree which Zacheus the tax collector climbed to see Jesus. Proceed to visit Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Last stop will be at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth for an afternoon dip in its therapeutic mud before transfer to hotel in Bethlehem for check-in, dinner and overnight.
Day 5 / SEPT 02 : JERUSALEM – BETHLEHEM (BLD)
- Breakfast at hotel. Start our appreciation of the Holy City of Jerusalem with a visit to the Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Visit the Church of Ascension and walk the Palm Sunday route down the hill to the Garden of Gethsemane, stopping along the way at the Maria Magdalena Church. Visit the Church of All Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane. Drive to Nearby Mount Zion and visit the Room of the Last Supper and the Tomb of King David. Visit the Dormition Abbey. In the afternoon, visit Bethlehem and visit the Church of the Nativity and Manger’s Square. Visit St. Catherine’s Church. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 / SEPT 03 : JERUSALEM OLD CITY – EIN KAREM (BLD)
- Morning tour of the Old City, starting from the St. Stephen’s Gate (the Lion’s Gate), stopping at St. Ann, the Pool of Bethesda and walking along the stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Visit the Cardo and the Jewish Quarter before arriving at the Western (Wailing) Wall. In the afternoon, visit Ein Karem, home of St. John the Baptist and the Church of Visitation. Return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 7 / SEPT 04 : NAZARETH – CANA – MT. TABOR (BLD)
- Check-out from hotel after breakfast and drive north to the Galilee area. First stop will be in Nazareth to visit the Church of Annunciation and Mary’s Well. Then onto nearby Cana for a visit of Church of the First Miracle or Wedding Church. Afternoon drive to Mt. Tabor and visit Church of Transfiguration. Then transfer to your hotel for check-in, dinner and overnight.
Day 8 / SEPT 05 : GALILEE – YARDENIT (BLD)
- Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy morning cruise at Sea of Galilee. Continue to Capernaum where we shall tour the Greek Orthodox Church and the nearby archaeological excavations of the Synagogue and community. Then to Tabgha and visit the Church of the Loft and Fish Miracle. Ascend to the Mount of the Beatitudes and visit the Church and its grounds for private reading of the Sermon on the Mount. Proceed to Yardenit, where St. John baptized Jesus, for a renewal of Baptism. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 9 / SEPT 06: TIBERIAS-BORDER CROSSING–AMMAN DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Then check-out. Transfer to the border to cross to Jordan. Meet your Jordanian guide and board to your air-conditioned bus to catch your flight back home.
Day 17 / SEPT 07 : ARRIVAL CEBU
**HOME SWEET HOME**
ITINERARY AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Round trip Airfare via Emirates (Cebu-Dubai-Amman-Dubai-Cebu)
- Meet and assist at airport / borders on arrival and departure
- Transportation during tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of an English Speaking guide
- Airline Taxes and Travel Tax=usd160 per person(subject to change)
- Insurance of any kind
- Guide and Driver Tippings (usd80 per person)
- Visa Fees & Border taxes – $125.00 per person
- Beverage during meals
- Personal Expenses
NOTE: the rate above is minimum of 15 persons, if the group is lower than 15 persons, rate will change. Deposit of usd500 upon booking
- Photocopy of original passport (colored) valid for 6 months
- Duly filled-up visa manifest form
- Guarantee Letter