Priceless Europe Tour Cebu Departure
Italy, Austria, Leichtenstein, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium & France
Departure: Sep 22, Oct 20, Dec 22, 2017
12 Days 8 Countries
- Single Supplement: USD800.00
- Min. of 30 pax: $3,688.00
- Min. of 20 pax: $3,933.00
- Min. of 15 pax: $4,311.00
Europe Tour Highlights:
- The Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Colosseum and Trevi Fountain
- The Upper and Lower Basilica
- The Leaning Tower and Pisa Cathedral
- Venice Island
- Swarovski Crystal Gallery
- Vaduz Castle
- Glacier 3000
- Cuckoo Clock House
- 10 ft. Swiss Alp, Rhinestone
- Heidelberg Castle
- Vincent Van Gogh Museum, Anne Frank House (facade), Windmills, Cheese & Clog Factory
- Mini-Europe, Grand Place, Mannekin Pis
- La Fayette,Notre Dame Cathedral, Arch de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Louvre Museum (facade) and the Eiffel Tower (2nd floor)
- MERCURE LA DEFENSE (PARIS) (4*) or similar class
- NOVOTEL AMSTERDAM AIRPORT (4*) or similar class
- LEONARDO KIRCHENHEIM (4*) or similar class
- SWISS STAR WETZIKON(4*) or similar class
- ALPIN PARK HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON (4*) or similar class
- NOVOTEL RUSTICA (4*) or similar class
- Cathay Pacific (Subject to Change)
- CX 926 CEBHKG 2005 2250 (2.45H)
- CX 261 HKGCDG 0005 0655 (12.50H)
- CX 292 FCOHKG 1250 0620 (11.30H)
- CX 921 HKGCEB 0835 1120 (2.45H)
Itinerary for Europe Tour:
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN PARIS, FRANCE (–/–/D)
Upon arrival at the airport, meet your local guide for a half day guided tour of Paris, including Notre Dame Cathedral, the facade of the Louvre museum, Champs Elysees , Arch de Triomphe, The Opera, Concorde Square,Vendome Square and 2nd floor of Eiffel tower. After the half day city tour, proceed to hotel for check in and dinner.
DAY 2: PARIS, FRANCE , FRANCE (B/–/D)
After breakfast, begin with The Chateau de Versailles, which has been on UNESCO’s World Heritage list for 30 years, is one of the most beautiful achievements of 18th-century French art. The site began as Louis XIII’s hunting lodge before his son Louis XIV transformed and expanded it, moving the court and government of France to Versailles in 1682. Each of the three French kings who lived there until the French Revolution added improvements to make it more beautiful. Walk on its majestic rooms & halls which leave you a view from the past ways of the monarchs in Paris. Then proceed to the famous shopping galleries at La Fayette to shop for you and your loved ones back home. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: PARIS – BRUSSELS (320km/4h) – AMSTERDAM ( 200km/3h), NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS (B/–/D)
After breakfast at hotel travel to Amsterdam via Belgium. Visit the city of Brussels for lunch stop. See Grand Place, ManekinPis, photo stop in Atomium and enjoy Mini-Europe in Brussels. After the tour, proceed to our motor coach going to Amsterdam. Upon arrival in Amsterdam, check in at hotel and have your dinner.
DAY 4: AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS (B/–/D)
Breakfast inside hotel.You will visit the works of Vincent Van Gogh,one of the most influential artists of all time. See also famous Anne Frank Museum from the outside where canals, bridges and setting of some parts from the movie “The Fault in our Stars”. And the best way glance the beauty of the city through Canal Cruise. Have a photo stop with the Windmills and later visit to Cheese and Clog factory, wherein you’ll be having free taste of their freshly made cheese. If time permits, relax and sit down at Dam Square. Dinner at the hotel.
DAY 5: AMSTERDAM – COLOGNE (270km/4h) – HEIDELBERG (250km/3h), GERMANY , GERMANY (B/–/D)
After breakfast, proceed with your motor coach going Cologne for your city tour. After the tour, transfer to Heidelberg, a short city tour will commence following the footsteps of our National hero Jose Rizal, where he earned his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg. See the clinic that he used to work and some other places where he lived. Photos stop at Heidelberg Castle then continue to your hotel for check in and dinner.
DAY 6: HEIDELBERG – STUTTGART (130km/2h) – TITISEE (150km/2h30min) – RHINEFALLS (70km/1h30min) – LUCERNE (100km/2h), SWITZERLAND, SWITZERLAND (B/–/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Stuttgart to visit Porsche or Mercedes Benz. Then continue as you stop in the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a cuckoo clock demonstration, then continue as we drive to see Europe’s largest falls in Europe ,the Rhinefalls. Late in the evening arrive in Lucerne for check in and dinner.
DAY 7: LUCERNE – MT TITLIS – LUCERNE (30km/1h), SWITZERLAND (B/–/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Mt Titlis. Switzerland is one of the richest and wealthiest countries in the world. Begin your day with a typical Swiss styled breakfast (cheese, baguette, jam, cereals & fruits with hot & cold beverage). Today, Lucerne is one of the towns that is ideal and good place to start your visit to Switzerland. Be mesmerize with the landscapes of this independent country. Your tour will be highlighted by taking the revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet) take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snow capped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. Dinner inside the hotel.
DAY 8: LUCERNE – VADUZ (130km/2h) – INNSBRUCK (180km/2h30min), AUSTRIA , AUSTRIA (B/–/D)
After breakfast, proceeds to Austria via Vaduz the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Then proceed to Innsbruck, we will visit the Swarovsky Crystal Shop. After the visit, proceed to the hotel for check in and dinner.
DAY 9: INNSBRUCK – VENICE (400km/6h), ITALY (B/–/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island, visit Basilica de San Marco, The St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Campanile, Bridge of Sighs, Rialto Bridge followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. After the tour, proceed to the hotel for check in and dinner.
DAY 10: VENICE – PISA (330km/4h) – ROME (360km/4h30min), ITALY , ITALY (B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, depart with your motor coach going to Rome. Have a Photo stop at the Leaning tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch. Continue on your road to Rome. Dinner and check in at hotel.
DAY 11: ROME, ITALY , ITALY (B/–/D)
After hotel breakfast, enjoy full day guided tour of Rome. Be amaze with the huge collection built up by the Popes throughout the centuries including some of the most renowned classical sculptures and most important masterpieces of the Renaissance art in the world of Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel. Continue with your tour to see the largest amphitheater in the city of Rome – the Colosseum and most famous Trevi Fountain. See the Basilica of St. John in Lateran, the Mother and Head of all churches in Rome and in the World. Have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE IN ROME, ITALY (B/–/–)
After breakfast at hotel, have some free time then prepare your things to check out then transfer to airport for you flight back to Cebu.
- Round trip International Airfare via CX / EK
- Round trip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 12N Accommodation at 4* Hotel
- Meals specified in the itinerary (Half Board Meals) 2 Bottles of Water/pax/ day(500ml)
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- Full day guided tour in Rome & Amsterdam
- Half day guided tour in Paris
- 2 Hours guided tour in Venice, Heidelberg & Cologne
- Entrance Fee in Vatican Museum,Van Gogh Museum,Versailles Palace
- Ascending to the 2nd Floor Eiffel and Mini Europe
- Cable Car: Mt. Titlis Excursion
- Canal Cruise: Amsterdam Canal Cruise,Venice Boat Taxi
- Hotel Porterage Service
- Local Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance for 1-59 years old only. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense
- Airline Tax USD 98p/p (subject to change)
- Philippine Tax PHP 1,620.00 p/p
- Visa Processing Fee PHP 1,500.00 p/p
- Schengen Visa Fee EUR 60.00 p/p (subject to change)
- Mandatory tip for driver EUR 2.00 per person/day
- Mandatory tip for local assistant EUR3.00 per person/day
- Suggested tip for tour guide EUR 3.00 per person/day
- Hotel City Taxes
- Beverages/Liquid refreshment during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
SHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Application Form with Signature (A4)
- Passport Valid for 6 Months
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with
- Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Additional If Self Employed
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- $500 booking deposit is NON Refundable
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure.
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for ext.
- Insurance for 61-69 y.o. – P500.00
- Minimum 30 adults must travel together.
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Full payment is required 45 days prior to departure
CONDITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC., its employees, sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY FORM ON ANY HEALTH PROBLEM/S THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE TRIP BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS/ES, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED BY THE PASSENGER TO ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. Payment of reservation fee/total tour cost shall constitute to all the provisions in the tour booking, payment and cancellation policies and conditions of responsibilities stated herein.
RATES, TOUR PROGRAMS and SCHEDULE are subject to change if conditions so demand. ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to postpone the departure if participants fall below the required number of persons (30 participants) or visas are not processed on time. Tour fare is based on group departure. Air ticket are based on group/discounted fares, hence, certain restrictions apply, i.e non-endorsable, non-rerouteable, with refund, if any, subject to cancellation and other charges.
Any action arising from this agreement shall be brought before the courts of Cebu City or Mandaue City, Cebu Philippines.