Scandinavia and Russia Tour 2017
13 Days 5 Countries
(Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia)
Departure: May 17, 2017
TWIN / TRIPLE – U$4180
SINGLE – U$4880
- Kronborg Castle and visit Frederksborg Castle, Christianborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, Church of Our Savior, Stock Exchange and the Statue of the Little Mermaid
- City Hall, Viking Ship Museum and the Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Skansen Open Air Museum, City Hall and the Vasa Galleon Museum
- City Hall, Church of the Rock, Presidential Palace, Helsinki Local Art and Craft Open Air Market and the Sibelius Monument
- ST. PETERSBURG
- Hermitage Museum, Catherine Palace and Park, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Grand Palace, Summer Palace of Peter the Great and the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Kremlin, Assumption, Annunciation Cathedral, Archangel Cathedral, Deposition Cathedral, 12 Apostles Cathedral, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square, Lenin Mausoleum, the Armory Chamber, Gum Department Store and the Underground Metro Stations
- Round trip AIRFARE
- First Class Hotel
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- Standard Dinner
- Luxury Private Coach
- Overnight cruise: Copenhagen – Oslo and Stockholm – Helsinki
- 2nd class train ticket: Helsinki – St. Petersburg & St. Petersburg – Moscow
- Local Tour Guide
- TIPS FOR DRIVER / GUIDE
- Hotel / port / station baggage handling
- 13 Day Travel Insurance
- Travel bag
- Visa Fees: Schengen: PHP6500.00, Russia: PHP8500.00
- Terminal Fee
- Airline Tax + Travel Tax: U$125.00 (subject to change)
- Drinks and Beverages
- Airport / hotel porterage
Day 01 / May 17 MANILA / COPENHAGEN
- Depart Manila on board a prestigious airline on your way to Copenhagen, Denmark. Enjoy in flight meals and services.
Day 02 / May 18 COPENHAGEN (D)
- Arrival in Copenhagen, Denmark. After immigration and customs, meet and greet then commence your city tour. See the Christianborg Castle & Amalienborg Palace. See the Church of Our Savior, Stock Exchange and the world famous statue of the Little Mermaid. Afterwards, transfer to your hotel for dinner and check in.
Day 03 / May 19 COPENHAGEN – OSLO (BD)
- After breakfast, travel North Zealand for a panoramic view of the Kronborg Castle and visit FREDERIKSBORG CASTLE. Afterwards, transfer to the pier and board your OVERNIGHT CRUISE via DFDS FERRY to Oslo, Norway. Buffet dinner on board.
Day 04 / May 20 OSLO (BD)
- Breakfast on board the ferry. Arrival in Oslo. After disembarkation, you will have a city sightseeing. See the City Hall where the Nobel Peace winner are being announced yearly, visit the VIKING SHIP MUSEUM and see the best preserved Viking ships in the world and also visit the famous VIGELAND SCULPTURE PARK, then check-in at your hotel. Dinner at a restaurant.
Day 05 / May 21 OSLO – STOCKHOLM (BD)
- After breakfast, travel over the Swedish border on your way to Stockholm. Upon arrival, check – in to your hotel.
Day 06 / Oct 09 STOCKHOLM – HELSINKI (BD)
- This morning, start your half day sightseeing tour with a visit to the SKANSEN OPEN AIR MUSEUM, the oldest in the world. Then we visit the VASA MUSEUM and see the only remaining & intact 17th century ship in the world. Visit the famous CITY HALL OF STOCKHOLM which is the main symbol of the city and one of the most beautiful & well known buildings in the world as frequently used for the yearly Nobel Prize Awarding Banquet & then see the Royal Palace. Later, transfer to the pier to board your OVERNIGHT CRUISE via SILJA LINE on your way to Helsinki, Finland. Buffet dinner on board.
Day 06 / May 22 HELSINKI (BD)
- This morning, start your half day sightseeing tour with a visit to the VASA MUSEUM and see the only remaining & intact 17th century ship in the world. See the famous CITY HALL OF STOCKHOLM and its courtyard, which is the main symbol of the city and one of the most beautiful & well known buildings in the world as frequently used for the yearly Nobel Prize Awarding Banquet & then see the Royal Palace and the Old Town. Later, transfer to the pier to board your OVER-NIGHT CRUISE via SILJA LINE on your way to Helsinki, Finland. Buffet dinner on board.
Day 07 / May 23 HELSINKI (BD)
Arrival in Helsinki. After disembarkation, you will have a city sightseeing that includes the Church of the Rock, Sibelius Monument and see the City Hall, the Presidential Palace before checking out the Helsinki Local Art and Craft Open Air Market to shop for souvenirs. Later, check-in at your hotel.
Day 08 / May 24 HELSINKI – ST. PETERSBURG (BD)
- Early morning transfer to the train station and board your 2ND CLASS TRAIN to St. Petersburg, Russia. Upon arrival, proceed for sightseeing of the city. Drive along Nevsky Prospect and see the St. Isaac’s Cathedral and the Peter and Paul Fortress, the original citadel of St. Petersburg .
Day 09 / May 25 ST. PETERSBURG (BD)
- Your tour includes the Czar’s Winter Palace, formerly the residence of the Czars and now the home of the world famous HERMITAGE MUSEUM where entrance is included, see the world’s largest and most valuable collections. Then we proceed to PETRODVORETS (Peter’s Palace) also known as the ‘Russian Versailles’ and the Summer Palace of Peter the Great which was used for a period of 200 years for official ceremonies, sumptuous feasts and formal reception. Visit the Grand Palace and see the numerous fountains, beautiful cascades, and marble statues of gods and heroes.
Day 10 / May 26 ST. PETERSBURG – MOSCOW (BD)
- Morning visit to PUSHKIN, the home of Russia’s last czar, and visit the gorgeous gold and blue architecture of the magnificent CATHERINE PALACE named for Catherine I, the wife of Peter the Great. In the afternoon, take the 2nd class train on your way to Moscow. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is free.
Day 11 / May 27 MOSCOW (BD)
- your sightseeing tour will include a visit to KREMLIN and the Cathedrals, namely the Assumption, Annunciation, Archangel, Deposition and the 12 Apostles Cathedral. Visit the ARMORY CHAMBER and the RED SQUARE and see Lenin’s Mausoleum, visit ST. BASIL’S CATHEDRAL and some free time for shopping at the Gum Department Store.
Day 12 / May 28 MOSCOW / MANILA (B)
- Visit to the Underground Metro and see the magnificent murals adorning the stations, and a photo stop at Moscow University. Later, departure transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
Day 13 / Oct 16 MANILA
- Arrival in Manila. Home Sweet Home!
SCHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- 6 pcs passport size pictures (white background)
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement (within 3 Months)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Marriage Contract
- Affidavit of Consent (traveling w/o Spouse)
- Income Tax Return
- Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence
- US$ 500 upon booking (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- Full payment upon confirmation
- Minimum 25 seats; Surcharge will apply to any additional seats.
CONDITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC., its employees, sub-agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY FORM ON ANY HEALTH PROBLEM/S THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE TRIP BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE PRE-EXISTING ILLNESS/ES, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED BY THE PASSENGER TO ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. Payment of reservation fee/total tour cost shall constitute to all the provisions in the tour booking, payment and cancellation policies and conditions of responsibilities stated herein.
RATES, TOUR PROGRAMS and SCHEDULE are subject to change if conditions so demand. ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. reserves the right to postpone the departure if participants fall below the required number of persons (30 participants) or visas are not processed on time. Tour fare is based on group departure. Air ticket are based on group/discounted fares, hence, certain restrictions apply, i.e non-endorsable, non-rerouteable, with refund, if any, subject to cancellation and other charges.
Any action arising from this agreement shall be brought before the courts of Cebu City or Mandaue City, Cebu Philippines.