9 Days Spain – France World Pride Tour 2017
Departure: June 29, 2017
USD2288/pax based on Twin
INCLUSIONS OF WORLD PRIDE TOUR:
- Europamundo Basic Services: Bus tour with guide in English, basic travel insurance, breakfast buffet and luggage storage (1 piece of luggage per person) at hotels offering this service.
- It includes arrival and departure transportation.
- Visits: Toledo in Madrid, Palace of Versailles.
- City tours in: Madrid, Paris
- Attendance at parades: Madrid
- Night transportation: Plaza Mayor in Madrid, Montmartre district in Paris, Le Marais district in Paris
- Tickets: Gardens at Chambord Castle, the Blockhouse d’Éperlecques.
- Ferryboat tickets: Calais – Dover
- Survival kit, Pride Parade map and safety equipment
- Airfare Taxes: TBA •Travel Tax:$35.00
- Visa Fee P6,000 • City Taxes: TBA
- Beverages / Drinks
- Tips for the Driver, Local Guide, porters & restaurant $10/day/person
- Items purely personal in nature such as telephone calls, use of minibar.
- Travel Insurance 0-60 y/o $25 / 61-69 – addl $10
WORLD PRIDE TOUR ITINERARY:
01 FRI June 30th – Madrid
Welcome! Trip to the hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of your circuit in the afternoon or you will find posters with information at the reception desk.
02 SAT July 1st – Madrid
Free day in Madrid to attend the World Pride Parade which will go through one of Madrid’s main arteries from Atocha to Colón. There will be transport to the parade and back to the hotel after it is finished.
03 SUN July 2nd – Madrid- Toledo-Madrid
We include a trip to the historic town of TOLEDO, guarded by Tagus River. Its medieval streets tell stories about Christians, Jews and Muslims. Free afternoon in MADRID. We propose a flamenco show to you that night as an optional plan.
04 MON July 3rd – Madrid- San Sebastian- Bordeaux
We will depart for Castile and the Basque Country. Once in SAN SEBASTIÁN, we will go for a stroll at La Concha beach and have a glass of wine in its historic district. Trip to France. BORDEAUX, arrival at the end of the afternoon. We recommend you go for a stroll in the city center.
05 TUE July 4th – Bordeaux – Chambord- Paris
We will go across lands of wine and cognac to reach the Loire Valley. We will visit CHAMBORD which is probably the most spectacular castle in the Loire Valley (ticket to the park included). PARIS, arrival at mid-afternoon.
06 WED July 5th – Paris
We include transport to the Palace of Versailles. You will have a chance to walk around its beautiful gardens or visit its interior if you wish. Afterwards, we will go for a city tour in Paris. This visit will end at the Louvre Museum. We recommend you visit the museum. Free afternoon.
That evening, we will go from the center of Paris to the bohemian quarter of Montmartre, with its small restaurants and street artists. Return to the hotel.
07 THUR July 6th – Paris
Free day. On this day, you may visit the Louvre Museum or take a boat trip along the Seine river, the Latin Quarter or the Cathedral. That evening, we offer the option to visit Le Marais district which is known as “Old Paris” and beautifully combines the charm of old times with the modern features of the city. Today, it is one of the most emblematic neighborhoods for the LGBT community.
08 FRI July 7th – Paris
Today is a free day full of shopping. Visit La Vallee Outlet Village where you will get the chance to shop for luxury brands at discounted prices. In the afternoon, have some free time at Galeries Lafayette after a visit to the Fragonard Museum. Return transfer to your hotel afterwards.
09 SAT July 8th – Paris – Departure
Free time until check out and transfer to the airport for your departure flight back to Manila.
- Application Form (A4 size form)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 2 copies of recent passport size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary
- Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
- ITR (original / photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract / Affidavit of Consent if not travelling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if self-employed:
- Business Registration/ ITR of the Business
- Annual Declaration Income
CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A Deposit of US300.00 per person is required and NON-refundable.
- Full payment should be made at least 15 days prior to departure
- Cancelled made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit dep.
- Cancellation made 15 days before dep. will automatically forfeit the payment
- Min 10 pax to run the tour.
ASIALIGHT TRAVEL AND TOURS INC. has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various contractors. Asialight Travel and Tours Inc., its employers or its sub-agents therefore only act as agents for the contractors providing the various services described in the tour and accept no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedule, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure”. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by each contractor. Tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.