4 Cities Tour Australia
Brisbane- Gold Coast-Melbourne-Sydney
7 Days 6 Nights
April 12 – 19 / May 9 – 16
CHILD 1/2 TWIN
CHILD NO BED
FREE GROUP INSURANCE For 70 years old and below only.
- BRISBANE: Inner City Beoch, Parliament House, Mt. Cootha Southbank Precinct
- GOLD COAST: Movie World or Sea World
- MELBOURNE: Sovereign Hill, Mt Dandenong, Varra Valley,Puffing Billy
- SYDNEY: City Tour (Bondi Beach, Hyde Park, King Cross, Harbour Bridge, View of Opera House), Blue Mountains
- Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise, Montra Hotel or similar 3* (2N)
- MEL: Mercure Hotel Welcome, Travelodge Southbank (2N) or similar 3*
- SVD : Travelodge (2N) or similar 3*
- Roundtrip International Airfare
- Roundtrip Transfer Service
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation at 3* hotel
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver Guide only
- QF20 MNL SYD 12APR I O9MAY 2020 0625
- QF508 SYD BNE 13APR I 1OMAY 0805 0935
- QF611 BNE MEL 15APR I 12MAY 08001025
- QF412 MEL SYD 17APR / 14MAY 0730 0855
- QF19 SYD MNL 19APR / 16MAY 12351900
APR 12 / MAY 9: DEPARTURE
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure. Take your flight to Brisbane via Sydney.
APR 13 / MAY 10: ARRIVAL — BRISBANE (L/D)
Upon arrival at Brisbane International Airport, proceed with your Brisbane City Tour includes Inner City Beach, Parliament House, South Bank Precinct and Mt. Cootha. After lunch transfer to Gold Coast and check in at your hotel in Surfers Paradise, rest of the day is Free Time. Evening walk to your Chinese Dinner.
L: Pie or Spaghetti Lunch Menu D: Chinese Dinner
APR 14 / MAY 11: GOLDCOAST (B/-/D)
After breakfast, transfer to your full day tour in Movie World and enjoy unlimited rides and shows. Movie World is a popular movie related theme park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Go to restaurant by walk for dinner. Go to Back to hotel.
D: Early Bird Seafood Buffet Dinner
APR 15 / MAY 12: GOLDCOAST – BRISBANE — MELBOURNE (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to the Domestic Airport. Upon arrival at Melbourne, transfer to your full day Ballarat Tour at the Sovereign Hill is an open air museum in Golden Point, a suburb of Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. Sovereign Hill depicts Ballarats first ten years after the discovery of aold there in 1851. The tour includes Gold Mountain Tour and Underground Tour. Back to the hotel for check in.
APR 16 / MAY 13: MELBOURNE — YARRA VALLEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to your full day tour of the Mt. Dandenong and Yarra Valley, visit Fergusson Winery. Ride on the most notable narrow gauge railway Puffing Billy,proceed with your Special Luncheon. Visit Healesville Sanctuary a zoo specializing in native Australian animals. It also assists with a breeding population of the endangered Helmeted Honeyeater. The zoo is set in a natural bushland environment where paths wind through different habitat areas showcasing wallabies, wombats,dingoes kanaaroos, and over 200 native bird varieties.
L: Roast Lunch & Wine Tasting D: Pizza & Pasta
APR 17 / MAY 14: MELBOURNE — SYDNEY (B/L/D)
After breakfast transfer to Melbourne Domestic Airport. Upon arrival at Sydney Airport, proceed with your Sydney City Tour which includes Sydney Opera House – a multi-venue performing arts centre in Sydney, view the Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Rocks. Transier to your buffet lunch at the Garden Buffet. Transfer to your hotel for, check in. At night transfer to your Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise, after dinner transfer to hotel.
L: Garden Buffet Lunch D: Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise
|Foreign tax||USD 490(subject to change)|
|PH Tax||PHP 1,620|
|Terminal Fee||PHP 750|
|TIP to guide/driver||AUD5/PAX/DAY (mandatory)|
|Visa Processing Fee||PHP 7,600|
|Other services not mentioned in the itinerary|
- VISA Application Form – duly accomplished & signed
- 2 pcs. colored picture (white background, passport size)
- Original Passport – should be 6 months valid
- Latest Income Tax Return & Bank Certificate
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w! Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: DTI OR SEC, Business permit or Mayor’s permit
- Valid booking Certificate
- Other docs that may be required by embassy such as proof of assets etc
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDER only
- Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
- USD200.00 Non refundable deposit fee upon booking is required
- Minimum 15 Adults must travel
- Free travel insurance 7-60 years old only
- Full cancellation charge will be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Driver Guide service is only limited to pith up and drop off.
- Pax is on their own upon drop off. Make sure to arrive on time in the meeting place.