Winter Korea Tour 2016
Korea Snow Adventure
Travel Dates: Dec 08 – $955 | Dec 14 – $955 | Dec 21 – $995 | Dec 23 – $995 | Dec 25 – $995 | Dec 26 – $995 |Dec 28 – $995 | Dec 29 – $995
FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE
|CHILD 1/2 TWIN||855|
|CHILD W/ BED||755|
|CHILD W/O BED||675|
|DEC 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29|
|CHILD 1/2 TWIN||895|
|CHILD W/ BED||805|
|CHILD W/O BED||720|
Nami Island, Petite France, Gwangmyeong Cave, Half Day Ski Tour or One Mount, Nanta Show, Lotte World Theme Park, Myeongdong Street, Experience making Kimchi + wearing Hanbok, N Seoul Tower with lift (Observatory) + Love Lock
- IBIS AMBASSADOR SUWON (4*) or similar class
- STANFORD HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- Round trip International Airfare via PR/KE/OZ
- Round trip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation at 4* hotel
- 1 shot of makgeolli wine/person
- 1 souvenir/person
- 1 bottle of water/person/day
- Meals Specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Airline Tax – USD41 p/p (subject to change)
- Tip for the Guide – USD20 p/p
- Philippine Travel Tax – PHP1,620 p/p
- Visa Processing Fee – PHP500 p/p
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- VIA PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
- PR 466 MNLICN 0100 0600
- PR 469 ICNMNL 2045 2345
- VIA ASIANA AIRLINES
- OZ 704 MNLICN 0010 0510
- OZ 703 ICNMNL 1950 2245
- VIA KOREAN AIR
- KE 624 MNLICN 2345 0415 +1
- KE 623 ICNMNL 1910 2215
(subject to change)
DAY 1: MANILA – INCHEON (–/–/–)
Check in NAIA, 3 hours prior to departure time.
DAY 2: INCHEON – NAMI ISLAND – PETITE FRANCE – GYEONGGI (B/L/D)
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet the tour guide. Have breakfast at Best Western Premier Hotel Buﬀet (opens at 6:30 AM). After breakfast, visit Nami Island by ferry – “Winter Sonata” shooting place. Transfer to Petite France – “My Lover from the Star” shooting place. Transfer to Gyeonggi. After dinner, check in hotel. (B: Buﬀet at Best Western Hotel L: Chicken BBQ D: Pork BBQ)
DAY 3: GYEONGGI – SKI RESORT (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to Gwangmyeong Cave – It is a living museum and a historical site that has diﬀerent themes like cave aqua world, the music art hall, golden waterfall, horror house golden paths and golden palaces adds extra mysterious elements to its existing exotic atmosphere. You will also enjoy Wine Tasting inside the cave. Move to ski resort and experience a Half Day Ski Tour (depending on weather) (includes: Ski suit & equipment rental fee / excludes: gloves & goggles). If ski resort is not open, you will visit One Mount to enjoy Snow Sled and Ice Sled. Transfer to Seoul, enjoy watching non-verbal and interactive cooking comedy performance – Nanta Show. After dinner, check in hotel. (L: Mushroom Steamboat D: Korean Bulgogi)
DAY 4: SEOUL (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, free shopping time at Duty Free Shop. Enjoy Lotte World Theme Park (with unlimited ticket) – largest indoor themepark in Korea. Free shopping time at Myeongdong Street – one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. After dinner, check in hotel. (L: Ginseng Chicken Soup D: Iron Bull Buﬀet inside Lotte World)
DAY 5: SEOUL – INCHEON (B/L/–)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Ginseng center (or Red Pine). Free shopping time at Cosmetic Shop. Experience making Kimchi + wearing Hanbok. Then visit N Seoul Tower with lift (Observatory) + Love Lock. Transfer to Incheon Airport for departure via Korean Food & Souvenir Supermarket. (L: Maru Shabu and Salad Bar Buffet)
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form with 2pcs. 2×2 photos w/ white background
- Passport (at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate with Certified True Copy of Bank Statement / Passbook for the last 3 months
- Copy of Recent Personal Income Tax Return
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID (if applicable)
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certificate and Copy of School ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- Minimum 20 Adults must travel together.
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 20 adults.
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders.
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders.
- USD100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable).
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation.
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger’s own expense.
- ***Mandatory visit at Ginseng, Duty free shop and The Face shop. Surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit. ***