4 Days Myanmar Tour
Yangon – Bago – Thanlyin – Yangon
Valid until September 2015
as low as USD506/pax for group of 20
- 03 Nights accommodation based on twin sharing room with daily breakfast
- Private transfer and transportation during tour as per itinerary
- English speaking throughout guide service
- All entrance & zone fees
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) as per itinerary
- Boat fee for Thanlyin
- Visa fee
- International airfare
- Tip money to the guide and hotels as you wish
- Other expenses such as laundry and alcoholic drink
- Services not mentioned in Includes
- Additional surcharge will be apply for compulsory dinner at hotel during Christmas’s day & New Year’s Day will follow policy of hotel, please contact us for detail.
Tour Cost USD per person
|Validity to Sept 2015|
|Category||2-pax||3- 5 Pax||6 – 9 Pax||10-14 Pax||15-19 pax||20 pax||S/S|
Hotel Based On
- Panorama Hotel (Superior Room) in Yangon (3 Star)
- Summit Parkview Hotel (Superior Room) in Yangon (4 Star)
- Chartium Hotel (Superior Room) in Yangon (5 Star)
Itinerary of Myanmar Tour Yangon – Bago – Thanlyin:
Day 01 Arrival Yangon (D)
Arrival to Yangon International Airport and welcome by our tour guide. On Arival, Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon pagoda – the most prominent monument inYangon which dominates the sky with golden flash, giant spires and holy relics. Stay overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 02 Yangon – Bago – Yangon (B/L/D)
After breakfast, descending from Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda. Proceed to Bago and continue with sightseeing including the 55 m long reclining Shwe Tha Lyaung Buddha Image, one of the countries most revered. Visit Maha Klyani Sima ordination hall and Mahazedi “ Great Stupa ” offering panoramic views. Upon arrival in Yangon, transfer to your hotel. Your highlight for this evening is the dinner in Karaweik Palace, overlooking to the Royal Lake and Shwedagon tower. The dinner is served with fine Burmese food and amazing cultural show. Stay overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 03 Yangon – Thanlyin – Yangon (B/L/D)
After breakfast, excursion to Syriam. Once a major port, but now a sleeping village. Visit Ye Le Paya, “Mid-Stream-Pagoda”, set on a tiny island in the river, explore further pagodas and the riverside market. Return back to Yangon and then visit to Botathaung, China town. Stay overnight at Hotel in Yangon.
Day 04 Yangon City Sightseeing Departure (B/L/-)
After breakfast Visit to Sule pagoda, the heart of Yangon city; Chaukhtatyi pagoda and Kandawgyi Lake. Enjoy your shopping time in Bogyoke Scott market (Closed on every Monday and Public holidays) and then Transfer to Airport for your departure and on the way visit to Kyauktawgyi Pagoda, a huge marble Buddha on the Mindhama Hill. Departure from Yangon.
*** End of our service ***
Remark: Our tour price is quoted in United States Dollars and tour price may be change according to tax, currency fluctuation and fuel surcharge for transportation and availability of room available without prior notice.